My philosophical questioning about the existential drive has led me to the interest in subtle energies. Acupuncture and herbal medicine are ways to access those energies. They are part of the vibrational medicine that promotes good health by adjusting the intricate balance within the channels. Nurturing wellbeing is a fine-tuning of the multiple energetic flows.
I have 10 years experience as a practitioner (acupuncturist, massage therapist, and Chinese herbalist). I started my career at the Pain Management Clinics at the Royal Free and Whittington hospitals where I perfected an understanding about the treatments of musculoskeletal pains. My clinical experience includes helping homeless people and supporting individuals with mental issues at Crime Reductions Initiatives.
I continue to attend ongoing training with leading experts to further deepen my knowledge.
I have expertise in the following therapies:
– Acupuncture works efficiently to assist with acute and chronic pain, general health maintenance and disease prevention. An acupuncture session can combine cupping, moxa, guasha and massage depending on your condition.
I practice Japanese acupuncture, a very gentle style that suits the most sensitive.
– Facial rejuvenation acupuncture can slow down the ageing process by improving your overall health.
– Chinese herbal medicine has a deep knowledge of their healing effects and therefore can provide effective treatment for a wide range of health disorders from disease prevention to severe, acute and chronic conditions.
– Acupressure and Massage: the stimulation of acupressure points can relieve musculoskeletal pain, stiffness like athritis and sciatica, and help to relax body and mind. Massage activates the healing response by promoting circulation.
You will enjoy being cared for in a safe, clean, relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Shonishin, the treatment of babies and children taught by Stephen Birch in 2020
- Zero Balance Core 1 taught by Cassie White in 2019
- Toyohari acupuncture taught by Steve Birch and Junko Ida (2018-2019)
- Jing Fang Six Syndrome Herbal System taught by Suzanne Robidoux (2017-2019)
- Kiiko Matsumoto acupuncture taught by Andy Harrop and Kiiko Matsumoto (2014-2017)
- Cupping and Guasha from All About Natural Medicine in 2015
- Facial rejuvenation massage from Yuan Traditional Medicine College in 2014
- BSc (Hons) Traditional Chinese Medicine (acupuncture and chinese herbs) from the Middlesex University in 2013
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture from the College of Chinese Medicine in 2013
- Auricular acupuncture from Yuan Traditional Medicine College in 2013
- Tuina Massage from the Asante Academy of Chinese Medicine in 2010
- Apprentice herbalist with Frances Turner in Cholsey
- Since August 2019: The Light Centre Monument (https://lightcentremonument.co.uk)
- Since July 2014: Ashlins Natural Health (https://www.ashlins.co.uk)
- 2017-18: West Hampstead Acupuncture, 61 Mill Lane, London NW6 1NB
- 2016-2017: apprentice herbalist with Frances Turner in Cholsey
- 2015-2016: Bright Room, 61 Leswin Road, London N16 7NX
- 2013-2015: Volunteering for Crime Reductions Initiatives, 264 Pentonville road, London N1 9JY
- 2014: Dr Yang Clinic and Hua Ren Tang Clinic
- 2010-2011: I was running my own business with a Massage Stall at the Spitalfields Market
- 2009-2013: Pain Management Clinic at the following hospitals: Whittington Hospital, Royal Free Hospital, Soho NHS Clinic, Asante Clinic
Other available therapies
Acupuncture 60 mins £70
Facial rejunevation acupuncture 60 mins £80
Chinese herbs 30mins to 60 mins consultation and 1 week of herbs £60 to £80
Facial Rejuvenation massage 30mins £40, 60 mins £60,
Deep tissue- Tuina massage 30mins £40, 45 mins £60, 60 mins £70
I offer high standard quality treatments to help acute and chronic conditions. The client’s welfare is my main concern and objective. I focus on a trusting relationship with my clients in order to provide genuine effective treatments. You will enjoy being cared for in a safe, clean, relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere.