Lucie Trinephi - Japanese acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine in East London
My 10 year clinical experience includes the Pain Management at the Royal Free and Whittington hospitals; and the Crime Reductions Initiatives, a charity organisation that gives support to homeless people. Over the years I have deepened my understanding about the treatments of musculoskeletal pains, and different aspects of mental issues. I am able to help various health conditions.
I now specialise in the Toyohari style of Japanese acupuncture and Jing Fang herbal medicine.
The Toyohari style from Japanese acupuncture comes from a lineage of blind acupuncturists. It’s the most gentle style of acupuncture. There is no insertion involved. The needle is used as a conductor of subtle energies. The flows of channels are tuned into harmony. Moxibustion and other treatment modalities are often added during a Toyohari session. Toyohari suits the most sensitive.
Jing Fang herbal medicine is the six syndrome classic system of Zhang Zhong Jing, a renowned herbalist from the Han Dynasty in China about 150-219 AD. The classical approach of the Shang Han Lun (Treatise on Cold Damage) and Jin Gui Yao Lue (Prescriptions of the Golden Cabinet) differentiates symptoms according to syndromes. Treatment of disease is understood from the intricate layers that make the pattern. The diagnosis gives a clear picture of the pattern to which a formula is prescribed.
I have expertise in the following therapies:
– Acupuncture works efficiently to assist with acute and chronic pain, general health maintenance and disease prevention. An acupuncture session can combine cupping, moxa, guasha and massage depending on your condition.
– Facial rejuvenation acupuncture can slow down the ageing process by improving your overall health.
– Chinese herbal medicine has a deep knowledge of their healing effects and therefore can provide effective treatment for a wide range of health disorders from disease prevention to severe, acute and chronic conditions.
– Acupressure and Massage: the stimulation of acupressure points can relieve musculoskeletal pain, stiffness like arthritis and sciatica, and help to relax body and mind. Massage activates the healing response by promoting circulation.
You will enjoy being cared for in a safe, clean, relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Shonishin, the treatment of babies and children taught by Stephen Birch in 2019
- Zero Balance Core 1 taught by Cassie White in 2019
- Toyohari acupuncture taught by Steve Birch and Junko Ida (2018-2019)
- Jing Fang Six Syndrome Herbal System taught by Suzanne Robidoux (2017-2019)
- Kiiko Matsumoto acupuncture taught by Andy Harrop and Kiiko Matsumoto (2014-2017)
- Cupping and Guasha from All About Natural Medicine in 2015
- Facial rejuvenation massage from Yuan Traditional Medicine College in 2014
- BSc (Hons) Traditional Chinese Medicine (acupuncture and chinese herbs) from the Middlesex University in 2013
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture from the College of Chinese Medicine in 2013
- Auricular acupuncture from Yuan Traditional Medicine College in 2013
- Tuina Massage from the Asante Academy of Chinese Medicine in 2010
- Apprentice herbalist with Frances Turner in Cholsey
- Since April 2021: The Healing Space (https://www.healingspacehackney.co.uk)
- Since August 2019: The Light Centre Monument (https://lightcentremonument.co.uk)
- Since July 2014: Ashlins Natural Health (https://www.ashlins.co.uk)
- 2017-18: West Hampstead Acupuncture, 61 Mill Lane, London NW6 1NB
- 2016-2017: apprentice herbalist with Frances Turner in Cholsey
- 2015-2016: Bright Room, 61 Leswin Road, London N16 7NX
- 2013-2015: Volunteering for Crime Reductions Initiatives, 264 Pentonville road, London N1 9JY
- 2014: Dr Yang Clinic and Hua Ren Tang Clinic
- 2010-2011: I was running my own business with a Massage Stall at the Spitalfields Market
- 2009-2013: Pain Management Clinic at the following hospitals: Whittington Hospital, Royal Free Hospital, Soho NHS Clinic, Asante Clinic
Other available therapies
From £60.00 to £70.00
Japanese acupuncture 60 mins £70
Facial rejunevation acupuncture 60 mins £70
Chinese herbs 30 to 60 mins consultation and 1 week of herbs starting from £60
Monday 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday 1pm - 6:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday 12pm - 17:30pm
I offer high standard quality treatments to help acute and chronic conditions. The client’s welfare is my main concern and objective. I focus on a trusting relationship with my clients in order to provide genuine effective treatments. You will enjoy being cared for in a safe, clean, relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere.