I am an acupuncturist herbalist specialising in the Toyohari style of acupuncture and Jing Fang herbal medicine.
Toyohari is non-invasive and the most gentle style of acupuncture. Toyohari suits the most sensitive.
Acupuncture and Jing Fang herbal medicine can provide effective treatment for a wide range of health disorders from disease prevention to severe, acute and chronic conditions.
10 years of clinical experience includes the Pain Management at the Royal Free and Whittington hospitals. I volunteered at the Crime Reductions Initiatives, a charity organisation that gives support to homeless people.
My topic of interests:
–pain management: acute and chronic, musculoskeletal, physical and different aspects of mental issues.
–hormonal issues: gynaecology, fertility and menopause.
– immunity, low energy etc.
I currently work in East London.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Shonishin, the treatment of babies and children (2019)
- Zero Balance Core (2019)
- Toyohari acupuncture (2018-2019)
- Jing Fang Six Syndrome Herbal System (2017-2019)
- Kiiko Matsumoto acupuncture (2014-2017)
- Cupping and Guasha (2015)
- Facial rejuvenation massage (2014)
- BSc (Hons) Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Middlesex University in 2013
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture (2013)
- Auricular acupuncture (2013)
- Tuina Massage (2010)
- Apprentice herbalist with Frances Turner
- Since 2021: The Healing Space (https://www.healingspacehackney.co.uk)
- Since 2019: The Light Centre Monument (https://lightcentremonument.co.uk)
- Since 2014: Ashlins Natural Health (https://www.ashlins.co.uk)
- 2017-18: West Hampstead Acupuncture, 61 Mill Lane, London NW6 1NB
- 2016-2017: apprentice herbalist with Frances Turner in Cholsey
- 2015-2016: Bright Room, 61 Leswin Road, London N16 7NX
- 2013-2015: Volunteering for Crime Reductions Initiatives, 264 Pentonville road, London N1 9JY
- 2014: Dr Yang Clinic and Hua Ren Tang Clinic
- 2010-2011: I was running my own business with a Massage Stall at the Spitalfields Market
- 2009-2013: Pain Management Clinic at the following hospitals: Whittington Hospital, Royal Free Hospital, Soho NHS Clinic, Asante Clinic
Other available therapies
From £60.00 to £80.00
Japanese acupuncture 60 mins £70
Facial rejunevation acupuncture 60 mins £80
Chinese herbs 30 to 60 mins consultation and 1 week of herbs starting from £60
Treatment packages offer on my website
Friday 10am - 3:00pm
Sunday 10am - 3:00pm
Monday 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Thursday 12pm - 17:30pm
I offer high standard quality treatments to help acute and chronic conditions. The client’s welfare is my main concern and objective. I focus on a trusting relationship with my clients in order to provide genuine effective treatments. You will enjoy being cared for in a safe, clean, relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere.