- I have been practising Reflexology for over 20 years, I have also worked at The MS Therapy centre in Bedford for 20 years as a physio assistant and Reflexologist.I specialise in treating MS and other neurological conditions. Reflexology may help with many other conditions, please call or email for more information.
- PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR MORE TREATMENTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS!!
- SPA DAY: Get some friends or family together for lunch or tea at your house, as long as you have space for a therapist and massage couch, (preferably private, )you can then all book a treatment or two and create a timetable for the day and RELAX. Call or email for more information and to create your own personal package!!
- REFLEXOLOGY: Reflex points on the feet correspond to all areas of the body. Massage techniques release blocked energy and bring the body back to balance and harmony. Helps to build a stronger immune system, improves circulation and increases the body's energy levels.
- HAND REFLEXOLOGY: Working on reflex points on the hands for clients who don't want or like to have their feet touched. Achieving the same results as working on the feet.
- INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE: A wonderfully relaxing back and shoulder massage, including the neck and head and finishing with a facial massage.
- HOPI EAR CANDLES: A relaxing non-invasive treatment which can help with the treatment of sinusitis, rhinitis, earwax, earache and irritation of the ears. Treatment finishes with a mini facial which includes facial reflexology.
- ORGANIC FACIAL: Your skin will be pampered and nourished during this facial using 'botanicals' and 'Neal's Yard Remedies' organic products: Including a ten minute hand and arm massage OR head massage.
- NATURAL LIFT FACIAL MASSAGE: This invigorating massage includes Japanese face massage, Indian face massage, acupressure and facial reflexology. These techniques improve the complexion, remove toxins, prevent and reduce facial wrinkles and age spots. The muscles in the face will strengthen and tone, helping to prevent sagging skin and fine lines.
- GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE!!
Training, qualifications & experience
1995 Qualified with The Bayly School of Reflexology.
2005 City & Guilds certificate in Indian Head Massage (distinction).
2005 certificate in Thermo-Auricular Therapy (Hopi ear candles)
2010 Reflexology for head and back problems and Multiple Sclerosis with The Academy of Effective Reflexology postgraduate courses.
2013: Practitioners Diploma in Natural Lift Facial Massage/Facial Rejuvenation.
2015: Diploma in hand, arm, leg and foot massage (HALF) with Gateway.
2015: Diploma in beauty facials:
2018: Emmett technique: easy muscle management
2018: PCR- The Langstone-Wring Method for Cancer patients from Diagnosis through Treatment and Beyond. (CLINICAL Reflexology)
Other available therapies
Natural lift facials
REFLEXOLOGY: (feet or hands)one hour treatment: £30: book a course of 4 treatments for £100 (payable in advance.)
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE:45min. treatment: £25: book a course of 4 treatments for £80 (payable in advance.)
HOPI EAR CANDLES:followed by a facial massage: 40mins. £25.book a course of 4 treatments for £80 (payable in advance.)
NATURAL LIFT FACIAL MASSAGE: 40 mins. £25 book a course of 4 treatments for £80 (payable in advance.)
ORGANIC FACIAL: one hour: £30
ORGANIC FACIAL: 30 minutes: £20
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE:
BOOK ANYTWO TREATMENTS AT THE SAME TIME FOR £40!!!
Phone or email us for a free consultation and more information about any of the treatments.
We only use ORGANIC or NATURAL products in all of our treatments.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Treatment room is on the ground floor but there is a step into the premises.
Appointments made to suit the client.