Specialist Fertility Acupuncturist & Nutritional Therapist.
I specialise in hormone balance, menstrual problems, stress & anxiety, PCOS, endometriosis, fertility, IVF support, recurrent miscarriage, pregnancy care, perimenopause & menopause, and women's cancer support.
- calming stress & anxiety
- preparation for conception
- advise on diet, nutrition and lifestyle which may be affecting your condition
- diagnostic blood and semen tests and specialist referrals as appropriate
- IVF support including advice on clinics best suited to your case
- embryo transfer acupuncture
- pregnancy acupuncture including 1st trimester support
- preparation for birth
- help with hot flushes and other symptoms relating to menopause or chemotherapy
- Skype consults for support and advice in between treatments
Acupuncture can be a useful alternative during pregnancy for conditions like morning sickness, anxiety or migraine when you want to avoid taking medication.
I see patients in Harley Street W1, Primrose Hill NW1, Belsize Park NW3, and Olney MK46.
I'm now running an additional Sunday afternoon clinic in Harley Street as many of my patients are working full time.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (1st class Hons) Acupuncture, MSc Clinical Nutrition.
- Member British Acupuncture Council
- Member British Fertility Society
- Member Acupuncture Childbirth Team (ACT) London
- Associate at Therapy Harley Street
- Background: RGN with Obstetric experience
- Senior lecturer and research supervisor roles on the BSc Acupuncture course at LCTA/University of Portsmouth
- Co-author "A Consumer's Guide to Over-the-Counter Medicines" Hamlyn 1996
- Regularly attends lectures and conferences at The Royal Society of Medicine, The British Fertility Society and The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
Other available therapies
Embryo Transfer Acupuncture
Acupuncture Labour Induction
Photos & videos
- £110 per appointment
- Courses of treatment £485 for 5, £950 for 10
- £80 per appointment
- Courses of treatment £360 for 5, £695 for 10
- £65 per appointment
- Courses of treatment £285 for 5, £550 for 10
- £80 for 1 hour, £40 for 30 minutes, £20 for 15 minutes
Payment is by cash, cheque, BACS, or Paypal.
My special area of interest is hormone balance and how this affects fertility, mood, and general health. I use a combination acupuncture and nutrition to help achieve this balance.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
As many of my patients work full time I'm now running an additional Sunday afternoon clinic in Harley Street. Some weekday evening appointments also available.