Acupuncture. Nutritional Therapy. Coaching for Women's Health and Stress Management.
*Online Consults available *
I specialise in hormone balance, menstrual problems, stress & anxiety, fertility, IVF support, recurrent miscarriage, pregnancy care, perimenopause & menopause, and women's cancer support.
- calming stress & anxiety
- coaching for stress and life transitions
- preparation for conception
- advise on diet, nutrition and lifestyle which may be affecting your condition
- order blood tests and make specialist referrals as appropriate
- IVF support including advice on clinics best suited to your case
- embryo transfer acupuncture
- pregnancy acupuncture including 1st trimester support
- preparation for birth
- help with hot flushes and other symptoms relating to menopause or chemotherapy
- Skype consults for support and advice in between treatments
I see patients in Harley Street W1, Belsize Park NW3, and Olney MK46.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (1st class Hons) Acupuncture, MSc Clinical Nutrition, Certificate in Coaching (Cambridge).
- British Acupuncture Council
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Fertility Society
- Association for Coaching
- Acupuncture Childbirth Team (ACT) London
- RGN with Obstetric experience
- Senior lecturer - University of Portsmouth
- Co-author "A Consumer's Guide to Over-the-Counter Medicines" Hamlyn
British Acupuncture Council
As the UKs largest professional body of acupuncturists the BAcC guarantee excellence in training, safe practice and professional conduct.
All members of the BAcC (MBAcC) have BSc or BA degree level training or its equivalent in traditional acupuncture, Chinese medicine, and western biomedical sciences including anatomy, physiology and pathology.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Other available therapies
- Coaching for Stress
- Fertility Coaching & Mentoring
- Nutritional Therapy
- Fertility Acupuncture
- Embryo Transfer Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Labour Induction
- £110 per appointment
- Courses of treatment £485 for 5, £950 for 10
- £80 per appointment
- Courses of treatment £365 for 5, £695 for 10
- £65 per appointment
- Courses of treatment £295 for 5, £580 for 10
- £80 for 1 hour, £40 for 30 minutes, £20 for 15 minutes
Payment is by cash, cheque, BACS, or Paypal. I am a registered provider for AXA PPP, Aviva, WPA, Vitality, Simply Health and Cigna.
I'm currently offering Online Consults.
My special area of interest is hormone balance and how this affects fertility, mood, and general health. I use a combination acupuncture, nutrition and coaching to help achieve this balance.