Acupuncture. Nutritional Therapy. Coaching. Women's Health and Stress Management.
I specialise in hormone balance, menstrual problems, stress & anxiety, fertility, IVF support, recurrent miscarriage, pregnancy care, perimenopause & menopause, and women's cancer support.
- calming stress & anxiety
- coaching for stress and life transitions
- preparation for conception
- advise on diet, nutrition and lifestyle which may be affecting your condition
- order blood tests and make specialist referrals as appropriate
- IVF support including advice on clinics best suited to your case
- embryo transfer acupuncture
- pregnancy acupuncture including 1st trimester support
- preparation for birth
- help with hot flushes and other symptoms relating to menopause or chemotherapy
- Skype consults for support and advice in between treatments
I see patients in Harley Street W1, Primrose Hill NW1, Belsize Park NW3, and Olney MK46.
I'm now running an additional Sunday afternoon clinic in Harley Street as many of my patients are working full time.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (1st class Hons) Acupuncture, MSc Clinical Nutrition, Certificate in Coaching (Cambridge).
- Member British Acupuncture Council
- Member British Fertility Society
- Member Royal Society of Medicine
- Member Association for Coaching
- Member Acupuncture Childbirth Team (ACT) London
- Associate at Therapy Harley Street
- Background: RGN with Obstetric experience
- Senior lecturer and research supervisor, BSc Acupuncture, University of Portsmouth
- Co-author "A Consumer's Guide to Over-the-Counter Medicines" Hamlyn 1996
Other available therapies
Coaching for Stress
Embryo Transfer Acupuncture
Acupuncture Labour Induction
Photos & videos
- £110 per appointment
- Courses of treatment £485 for 5, £950 for 10
- £80 per appointment
- Courses of treatment £365 for 5, £695 for 10
- £65 per appointment
- Courses of treatment £295 for 5, £580 for 10
- £80 for 1 hour, £40 for 30 minutes, £20 for 15 minutes
Payment is by cash, cheque, BACS, or Paypal. I am a registered provider for AXA PPP, Aviva, WPA, Vitality, Simply Health and Cigna.
My special area of interest is hormone balance and how this affects fertility, mood, and general health. I use a combination acupuncture and nutrition to help achieve this balance.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
As many of my patients work full time I'm now running an additional Sunday afternoon clinic in Harley Street. Some weekday evening appointments also available.