Lisa-Marie Cresswell, Naturopath And Yoga Therapist (BSc Hons)
I am a Naturopath, Zenways Yoga teacher, Reiki massage therapist, Ayurvedic massage therapist and Vibroacoustic Sound Massage Therapist using Tibetan and Crystal singing bowls.
The Arc centre,98b St Paul Street, London, N1 7DF
As a practitioner, my aim is to seek the underlying cause of disease and use appropriate therapies to restore health. I will take into account environmental, genetic, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual factors that are influencing your current state of health.
Some ideas as to what to expect out of our sessions together:
- Develop healthy and nutritious dietary changes and recipes that you can integrate into your daily life.
- Prescribed herbal remedies and food based supplements to nourish and support body and mind.
- Personal flower remedy blends to support you emotionally.
- Specific hands on body therapies, castor oil packs and constitutional hydrotherapy to support immunity, cleansing and aid in stress reduction
- Tailored detoxification programmes designed to bring you back to balance
Examples of conditions that can be supported effectively by Naturopathy include:
Depression, stress, anxiety and inability to relax, sleeping difficulties
Poor digestive health e.g. irritable bowel, food intolerances
Rheumatism, arthritis, joint and muscle pain
Weight issues, energy levels and hormonal imbalances
One to one yoga sessions
Individual yoga sessions can be helpful if:
- You suffer from chronic health conditions or injuries
- To improve strength, flexibility, stability or posture
- To meet specific stages of life such as post natal/ante natal
- To learn how to practice more safely in a general class
- Have a busy schedule
I practice Naturopathy, Massage and Sound sessions from a private venue in Highgate and The Haelan Centre in Crouch end.
I also teach a lunchtime Hatha based yoga class at the Arc centre Islington (1pm-2pm). This is open to all from beginners to the more experienced.
I have a deep love for nature too and run a weekly outdoor yoga class each Tuesday morning throughout the spring/summer on Hampstead Heath.
When working with individuals my aim is to guide you back to the centre of your being and encourage you to listen to the inner wisdom of your body, heart and mind in the moment.
I would like to bring you into a space where you feel empowered, strengthened and vital! The place where you speak, act, feel and do with depth, passion and whole heartedness. Where you live your dreams and settle for nothing less because you are fully present and embodied in who you are.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Westminster University BSc (Hons) Naturopathy
- Zenways 200Hr Yoga instructor
- Rainbow Family and Kids yoga teacher
- Vibroacoustic sound massage with Viktor Oguy
- Ayurveda and Panchakarma techniques
- Reiki therapist
Other available therapies
Photos & videos
Initial consultation: £65 (90min)
Follow up: £55 (60min)
Private Yoga sessions
Group Yoga classes
£13 drop in at The Arc centre
I offer reduced rates for Naturopathy, Yoga, Massage, Pregnancy Massage and Reiki - please contact me for further info
Private yoga sessions
Yoga, Massage sessions in your home:
Depending on location: Between £65-£75
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions