Lisa Anguish, Holistic Therapist - New Leaf Therapy
Hello my name is Lisa Anguish and I am a fully qualified Reflexologist, Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, and Holistic Therapist offering treatments including Indian Head Massage and Ear Candling.
I am also fully qualified in Reproflexology, a highly specialised treatment dedicated to tackling infertility and enhancing fertility through reflexology.
As a member of various professional bodies including the AOR, ARR, CThA, NCS and HS, I am committed to meeting their strict standards for professional excellence in practice and to the continued development of my own skills and knowledge.
- I abide by the strict codes of practice and am fully insured to practice.
- I have a therapy room based at my home in Freethorpe, Norfolk.
My aim is to help clients to maintain and improve their health and wellbeing by treating them holistically, looking at the whole person. Through the delivery of safe, effective holistic treatments I aim to help restore the body's natural balance.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment with me, then please call me on 07775 581325 or 01493 888448 or click here to send me an email.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA(Hons) degree
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Diploma in Ear Candling
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Reproflexology (Part One)
- Certificate in Reproflexology (Part Two)
- Fully CIPD qualified (Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development)
- First Aid trained and updated annually
- Member of the Association of Reflexologists (MAR)
- Member of the Complementary Therapists Association (MCThA)
- Member of the Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
- Accredited member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS Acc)
- Member of the Association of Reproductive Reflexologists (ARR)
Association of Reflexologists
The Association of Reflexologists (AoR) is a non-profit making association which aims to provide support to professionally qualified practitioners.
Membership is open to practitioners who have gained an approved qualification or who have provided proof that their training and practical skills meet the standards set by the AoR.
Other available therapies
- Fertility Reflexology
- Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology
- Indian Head Massage
|Reflexology including pampering foot massage||60 mins||£35|
|Reflexology including lymphatic drainage (RLD)||60 mins||£40|
|Fertility Reflexology – initial consultation
Fertility Reflexology – subsequent treatments
|90 mins (single)
120 mins (couple)
|Hypnotherapy – initial consultation
Hypnotherapy – treatment sessions
|Counselling – initial consultation
Counselling – treatment sessions
|Ear Candling including facial drainage massage||45 mins||£30|
|Indian Head Massage||45 mins||£25|
Please call / email to make an appointment.
As a trained therapist, I offer a range of bespoke therapies, designed to help you relax and rebalance. I believe that holistic therapies should not just be seen as an indulgence but as key to helping you to balance the physical and emotional elements of yourself and deal more effectively with the stresses of daily life.
Although you may seek treatment for a specific condition, it is very likely that you also experience other improvements such as increased energy, better quality of sleep, improved mental clarity and enhanced wellbeing as a result of your treatment.
The therapies I provide are holistic, treating the whole person, with the ultimate aim of restoring balance and harmony.