I qualified in Ayurvedic massage and marma therapy with Dr Deepika Rodrigo from the Ayurvedic Institute UK in 2012. I've practised at a number of well-regarded alternative health centres in Oxford, including The Health Hub – which was set up as a community clinic, providing affordable alternative health, and Healthy Oxford, where I was appointed a manager in 2016. I’ve worked closely with a diverse range of clients over a long period of time, and have witnessed incredible shifts in so many. The emphasis in my training was to practice from the heart, and this has always been my main reference point and guide.
Every treatment starts with a one-to-one consultation where a safe space is provided for clients to share where they feel they’re at in that moment in time. The treatment itself is a very nurturing and nourishing practice that uses warm oils and various techniques that invigorate, restore and relax the whole system, whilst resetting doshic imbalances.
“I’m 70 now, and a regular Ayurvedic massage with Laura is an important ingredient in my plans to stay healthy and fit into really old age. Of course this massage is great for easing any muscle tension, but it’s also wonderful for balancing energies, and deeply nurturing, giving a sense of profound well-being. I feel Laura truly works with the whole person that i am, she brings great warmth and an amazing power of insight to her work, and her yoga tips for physical problems are invaluable too.” Radha, East Oxford
“I have benefitted from massage for many years now and heard about Laura and Ayurveda through a friend who is also a massage fan – she told me ‘it’s the best massage I have ever had’ – I had to try and she is so right. It feels healing and nurturing and takes me to a place of deep peace, relaxation and aliveness on every occasion. Thank you so much Laura” – Ruth, Oxford
Training, qualifications & experience
- Spinal Integration Intensive with Donna Farhi (Jul 2018)
- Total Yoga Nidra Facilitation with Dr Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and Nirlipta Tuli (2018)
- Ayurvedic Pulse Reading and Healing Techniques with Dr Vasant Lad, Ayurvedic Institute (2017)
- Women’s Yoga Teacher Training with Dr Uma Dinsmore-Tuli (2017)
- 300 Hours Chandra Krama and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training with Matthew Sweeney, Vinyasa Krama School (2015)
- 200 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Dr Jeremy Howick, Shiva Shakti Academy (2014)
- Ayurvedic Massage and Marma Therapy Diploma with Dr Deepika Rodrigo of the Ayurvedic Institute UK (2012)
Photos & videos
£95 - 180 minutes.
£70 - 90 minutes
£50 - 60 minutes
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
Tuesday 10 am - 3 pm Friday 1.30 - 8 pm Sunday 2 - 6 pm