Kerry Wratten Acupuncture
Acupuncture is a form of Chinese medicine that promotes natural healing of the body. The science and art of acupuncture involves insertion of fine needles into specific points along meridians, or channels, of the body to stimulate the nervous system, which then activates mechanisms which bring about balance and healing within the body. Acupuncture is a great way of getting well and helps maintain good health enabling you to stay well.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc(Hons) Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Licentiate of Acupuncture
- Diploma in Facial Enhancement Acupuncture
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council.
Post-graduate training to date includes:
- Musculoskeletal and sports injuries
- Male and female infertility
- Acupuncture through pregnancy to childbirth and beyond
- Trigger point acupuncture
- Acudetox Plus and NADA (National Acupuncture
- Detoxification Association) for the treatment of addictions.
British Acupuncture Council
As the UKs largest professional body of acupuncturists the BAcC guarantee excellence in training, safe practice and professional conduct.
All members of the BAcC (MBAcC) have BSc or BA degree level training or its equivalent in traditional acupuncture, Chinese medicine, and western biomedical sciences including anatomy, physiology and pathology.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Other available therapies
cupping, tui na, traditional acupuncture, acupuncture, alternative medicine, wholistic treatment, pain relief, joint problems, headaches, migraines, digestive disorders, menopause, fertility issues, infertility, IVF support, gynecology, obstetrics, allergys, anxiety and stress, back and neck pain, insomnia and fatigue, menstrual problems,