Kerry Wratten Acupuncture
Acupuncture is a form of Chinese medicine that promotes natural healing of the body. The science and art of acupuncture involves insertion of fine needles into specific points along meridians, or channels, of the body to stimulate the nervous system, which then activates mechanisms which bring about balance and healing within the body. Acupuncture is a great way of getting well and helps maintain good health enabling you to stay well.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc(Hons) Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Licentiate of Acupuncture
- Diploma in Facial Enhancement Acupuncture
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council.
Post-graduate training to date includes:
- Musculoskeletal and sports injuries
- Male and female infertility
- Acupuncture through pregnancy to childbirth and beyond
- Trigger point acupuncture
- Acudetox Plus and NADA (National Acupuncture
- Detoxification Association) for the treatment of addictions.
Other available therapies
cupping, tui na, traditional acupuncture, acupuncture, alternative medicine, wholistic treatment, pain relief, joint problems, headaches, migraines, digestive disorders, menopause, fertility issues, infertility, IVF support, gynecology, obstetrics, allergys, anxiety and stress, back and neck pain, insomnia and fatigue, menstrual problems,
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Type of session