Do you want to know how GREAT you really are?
I am a therapist specialising in releasing the real worth in my clients. Are you ready to unleash your full potential, make an impact on the world and live a more meaningful life?
Transformational 'I AM' Therapy
I use a combination of therapies to bring about transformational change from within.
To live well now and in the future, an ‘I am’ mindset is integral. With this mindset, anyone can reach higher levels of performance and move towards the life of their dreams, whilst simultaneously nurturing a sense of complete inner peace and wholeness in the present. This ‘I am’ mindset is innate to all of us but often deeply buried under other patterns and conditioning picked up over the years. These therapy sessions focus on re-establishing and energising this ‘I am’ mindset by investigating and releasing any fears currently blocking it.
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” A COURSE IN MIRACLES
Sessions are made up of two elements:
Part 1. Investigating through Conscious Coaching
I am trained in an alternative style of solution-based wellness coaching designed to create a clear, energetic vision of where you want to go and the fears around this vision that are holding you back. This coaching re-teaches the subconscious to focus on what you want; reprogramming years of past conditioning that you don’t even know exist.
Part 2. Healing through Reiki
During the second part, I use Reiki healing, a simple and natural self-improvement technique developed in Japan by Dr Mikao Usui, which uses the ‘unseen life force energy’ that flows through and connects us all, to heal and bring about a sense of peace and relaxation. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and soul, causing many beneficial effects including the releasing and healing of fears and blocks, whilst also cultivating a sense of safety, wellbeing and peace.
- The first part of the session energetically focuses on investigating and releasing toxic patterns and behaviours, and establishing new ones.
- The second part creates a quiet, still space in order to heal anything that came up in the first part of the session.
Sessions invoke the power of two crucial elements: a strong, healthy vision for the future and a calm, centred state of mind in the now. These are the foundations of the ‘I am’ mindset.
Sessions will help you to:
- work out honestly what you want, how to release your unique talents and create a clear vision of where you want to go;
- create an enjoyable and manageable blueprint for your vision;
- live in a state of peace and joy as you move towards your vision;
- simplify and cut out non-essentials that are getting in the way of your vision;
- learn how to use the blocks currently getting in your way (eg. fear, procrastination, laziness and self-doubt);
- get emotional support when you need it; and
- maintain rhythm and momentum within your conscious stream.
This technique is based on a scientific and psychological understanding of the human mind. It's not magic and it's not 100% guaranteed, but if there is a way to get where you want to go, it will find it (or, some place better...)
Training, qualifications & experience
- 1st Degree – Shoden (Connect with Reiki, Jenny Newman)
- 2nd Degree – Okuden (Connect with Reiki, Jenny Newman)
- Basic Counselling Skills Level 1 (Hereford and Ludlow College)
- Certified Life Coach (The Women’s Leadership Institute for Conscious Coaching, Dr Sunny Massad Ph.D)
Other available therapies
- Life Coaching
- Spiritual Healing
Photos & videos
My prices start from £35. Sessions can be held in person from my therapy room near Monmouth or online via a video call using distance reiki.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
I am available for sessions on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Get in to arrange an initial consultation.