Human and Animal Chiropractic in Hampshire
The McTimoney Chiropractic method is known for being a gentle and whole body approach to chiropractic care. The gentle nature of the McTimoney method makes it suitable for all; including young children, pregnant women and the elderly.
Chiropractic treatment is a method of adjusting the bones of your body to improve the alignment of the skeleton and to help the nervous system work more efficiently. Using chiropractic treatment, we aim to realign and rebalance your body to relieve pain and discomfort, and increase mobility.
The following conditions can benefit from chiropractic care:
- Ankle sprain (short term management )
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck.
- Headaches arising from the neck
- Joint pains
- Hip and knee pain from Osteoarthritis
- General, acute and chronic backache (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Mechanical neck pain
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
- Muscle spasms
- Plantar fasciitis (short term management)
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain)
- Soft tissue disorders of the shoulder
What to expect
The initial consultation will involve taking your medical history and a full physical examination. The objective is to find out about you, your condition, and your health expectations and goals. Please bring any relevant health or x-ray reports with you. The examination involves; a full postural analysis and assessment of your spine, joints, nerves, muscles and ligaments using orthopaedic testing. Any findings will be explained to you along with a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
MChiro in Chiropractic
Diploma in Sports Massage
Animal Chiropractic with the IAVC and IVCA
Member of the MMCA
Member of the Royal College of Chiropractors
Registered with the GCC
Member of RAMP
Courses Completed in :
Soft Tissue Release
New Patient Consultation £60
Follow up Treatments £40
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday 10am-5pm Tuesday 8.30am-2pm Wednesday 2pm-7pm Thursday 10am-5pm Alternate Saturdays 10am-2pm