Camellia Therapies - Karen Peart
Qualified in Swedish Massage.
I hold a certificate in Anatomy and Physiology and Massage ITEC Level 3.
Treating clients in Sandhurst, Crowthorne, Wokingham and further afield.
For Your Total Well Being.
Massage has many effects and benefits here are some below.
- Massage helps to reduce stress and anxiety by relaxing both mind and the body.
- Massage give the immune system a boost by the increased blood circulation which in turn helps to reduce fatigued and soreness, along with with removing waste and toxins from the muscle.
- Skin appearance improves, this is because of the rhythmic flow from a massage therapists hands increases the skin cells nutritional surge delivered to the skin surface.
- Massage benefits the skeleton because of the improvement it give to muscle tone means less stress place on the bones and joints.
This is just a few of the many benefits that massage has to offer.
Training, qualifications & experience
Anatomy and Physiology and Massage ITEC Level 3
Prices & Offers
- ½ Hour Treatments £30
- 1 Hour Treatments £55
- Over 65’s ½ Hour Treatments £20
- Over 65’s 1 Hour Treatments £35
- On-Site Massage Price on Enquiry
- Makeup Lesson or Consultation £25
- Makeover £30
- Bridal Makeup Trial £25
- Bridal Makeup Wedding Day £25