Kam Sokhi - Bsc, NLP, EFT,
I'm an eating psychology coach, EFT & NLP practitioner & work internationally online.
My passion in life is to help, inspire, and empower people to overcome their physical, mental, and emotional problems, and to realize their potential in life.
The modalities I use promote a feeling of well being, calm, and relaxation and help to dissipate negative emotions that you may not felt able to let go of until now.
I specialise in transformational work, clients come to me to work on
- Limiting beliefs
- Chronic dieting/weight loss
- Binge eating/disordered eating
- Body image/ confidence issues
- Energy & fatigue
- Depression & low mood
- Motivation, direction & goal setting
- Procrastination, concentration & focus
- Letting go of the past
- Internal conflicts
- Anger management
- Food cravings
- Fear & anxiety
As a therapist and coach my approach is a mixture of respectful inquiry, leading with warmth, humour, compassion, and professionalism, I create a safe space for you to explore and work on your best self your goals, desired outcomes, by releasing the stuck negative self-sabotaging behaviours that are holding you back. This work has been incredibly powerful for myself & my clients and has been the catalyst for improving many areas in their lives.
Training, qualifications & experience
Eft practioner (EFTMRA)
NLP practioner (ABNLP)
Hypnosis & timeline therapy (TLTA, ABH)
Eating psychology coach
Matrix reimprinting (EFTMRA)
£65 per hour payable in advance
Block sessions of 3 £180
If you are a client and recommend me to someone who becomes a client and books a block of 3 sessions, as a small thank you I will discount £15 off your next sessions (£5 per session) and also offer the person you have introduced a discount of £15 off their first block of 3 sessions.
- I do most of my sessions online via zoom
- Please be prompt for our sessions and please ensure that you are in a quiet space in your home so you won't be disturbed during our session, please stay hydrated during & after our work together.
- If you need to cancel the session I respectfully ask you to inform me 48 hours before, so I can arrange emergency sessions for clients that need assistance.