At Holistic Zone, we utilise a whole range of therapies, techniques and products, including massage, reiki, nutritional therapy and essential oils, to create natural solutions to support your health andwellbeing.
~ And…….. if you just want to have some pampering 'me' time, we can help with that too! ~
All treatments are carried out in a calm, tranquil and relaxed environment giving you a chance to let go of some of the stresses and strains of modern day life which, at times, can have a detrimental effect on our health over time.
Our philosophy is to provide total wellbeing within a genuine, caring and relaxed atmosphere, and our dedication is appreciated by our clients; see our testimonials page.
We also offer training courses and workshops.
Why not treat someone to a therapy or pampering treatment? Gift vouchers are available and can be used as payment towards any treatment.
If you have any questions about any of our services please do get in touch.
Training, qualifications & experience
- VTCT Level 3 - Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Learning Sector
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma - Body Massage
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate - Swedish Massage
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma - Health, Safety, Security and Employment Standards
- Practitioners Diploma - Facials
- Practitioners Certificate - AromaTouch Technique
- Practitioners Diploma - Waxing
- Practitioners Diploma - Reiki/Seichem 1 and 2
- Practitioners Diploma - Indian Head Massage
- Practitioners Diploma - Natural Lift Facial Massage
- Practitioners Diploma - Stress Management
- RASA Masters/Teacher Level Practitioners Diploma - Reiki/Seichem Master Practitioner and Teacher
Other available therapies
- Indian Head Massage
- Natural Lift Facial Massage
- AromaTouch Technique
Photos & videos
See website for individual therapy prices.
I also run accredited and non-accredited training courses.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday - Thursday 18:00 - 21:30 and Saturday 10:30 - 16:00