Julie Miller - Holistic Zone
At Holistic Zone, we are committed to excellence in the training and practice of client-centred massage therapies, holistic therapies and beauty treatments. We offer a variety of accredited courses as well as workshops and refresher training.
Specialising in one-to-one and small group training ensures high level individual attention with expert tuition. We can also offer on-site training for Dorset and Hampshire's spas and salons.
Our range of treatments and therapies utilise various techniques and products, including massage,reiki, nutritional therapy and essential oils, to create natural solutions to support your health and well-being.
... and… if you just want to have some pampering 'me' time, we can help with that too!
All treatments are carried out in a calm, tranquil and relaxed environment giving you a chance to let go of some of the stresses and strains of modern day life which, can have a detrimental effect on our health over time.
Our philosophy is to provide total well-being within a genuine, caring and relaxed atmosphere, and our dedication is appreciated by our clients.
Training, qualifications & experience
- VTCT Level 3 - Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Learning Sector
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma - Body Massage
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate - Swedish Massage
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma - Health, Safety, Security and Employment Standards
- Practitioners Diploma - Facials
- Practitioners Certificate - AromaTouch Technique
- Practitioners Diploma - Waxing
- Practitioners Diploma - Reiki/Seichem 1 and 2
- Practitioners Diploma - Indian Head Massage
- Practitioners Diploma - Natural Lift Facial Massage
- Practitioners Diploma - Stress Management
- RASA Masters/Teacher Level Practitioners Diploma - Reiki/Seichem Master Practitioner and Teacher
Other available therapies
- Complementary therapy and beauty training courses
- Indian Head Massage
- Natural Lift Facial Massage
- AromaTouch Technique
Photos & videos
See website for individual therapy prices.
I also run accredited and non-accredited training courses.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday - Thursday 18:00 - 21:30 and Saturday 10:30 - 16:00