As you are looking on my profile I can assume you already know a fair bit about colonics. (If you want to learn more about the procedure, then just go onto my web site I have loads of relevant information posted there.)
Why have a colonic with me at West London Colonics?
The conventional wisdom is that I should give all the reasons why you should come to my clinic. OK. Here the key words that I know, (from listening to current clients and receiving their reviews), are important to my clients.
- Purpose built specialist clinic (only Colonics here)
- En-suite toilet and changing facilities
- Exceptional focus on Safety & hygiene
- Easy public transport amenities
- Flexible opening hours, 7 days/ week
- Quicker response
- Experienced (over 700 clients)
- Colon whispering
- Exceptional follow-up
- Generous with information & advice
- Cheerleader for your health
- Great support for those undertaking cleanses
- Exceptional value for money- both for introductory colonic session and series of sessions
- Clear and fair cancellation & rescheduling policy
- No surprise charges
- Additional services only suggested on clear need
- Ethical client-centred behavior and policies
- Highly visible on social media specifically Facebook & Twitter
Phew! That's quite a list, and I could go on... But what's the point. You are bound to be getting a little sceptical! They are a list of important criteria, but they are not the proof of it. Even if I were to write further explanatory paragraphs on each of the criteria, that would still not be very evidential. What would be?
In my view the very best proof I can offer are the words of my past and current clients, people just like you, in the form of their client reviews. Please see here for my reviews: http://www.westlondoncolonics.com/testimonials.html
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a member of the largest professional body for Colon Hydrotherapists in the UK,
Association of Registered Colon Hydrptherapists ( ARCH)
Association and Register of Colon Hydrotherapists
The association of registered colon hydrotherapists (ARCH) is an organisation which promotes high standards of training and professionalism in all registered colleges and practitioners.
Institutions who are registered with ARCH must have highly trained teaching staff, valid insurance, and are subject to inspection of premises and external auditing to ensure good standards are maintained in all areas.
A full listing of our prices for colon hydrotherapy treatments and related products is on my website, please take a look for my current prices.
I am confident you will like both my introductory prices for your first session with me and the continuing value for money I offer for a series of follow up sessions.
Around 60% of my current client intake opt to have a series of colonics, a rather high take up rate that is evidence that I am delivering on my aspiration to make high quality colonics an affordable element of peoples' health strategies.