The John Dixon Acupuncture Clinic runs in Highbury, Angel Islington, North and West London.
Outcalls are available to people’s homes throughout London.
Acupuncture - specialises in muscular pain - back pain, knee pain, sciatica, arthitis
- Clinic close to Angel Station
- Home Visits available (also available on sundays, saturdays and evenings)
- Can make bookings and inquiries by email, text or phone
The clinic locations are within easy reach of Angel station (Northern line) and 10 minutes walk from Highbury and Islington station (Victoria line/Overground line).
John’s personal method is patient centered. Disharmony of of the body can include both physical, mental and the energetic and it is important to take time to understand each patient as no two people are alike in body, life experiences or health.
As a Westerner trained in the Asian arts, John has the advantage of being able to develop a better understanding of the needs of the Western patient and use a more appropriate treatment on them compared to some high street Chinese medicine shops.
Training, qualifications & experience
John has over 5 years experience as an acupuncturist and practices a combination of Chinese and Japanese systems of acupuncture.
Three years training at the University of Westminster, which is accredited with the main UK regulatory body - The British Acupuncture Council (BAac).
Further training carried out at the European, Toyohari Institute in Japanese Acupuncture in the Netherlands. Also additional training in Japan.
Standard Treatment lasts 50 minutes.
(Price is same for both incalls and home visits).
Price – £40 for a standard treatment.
*Special Offer available to people who contact me via Therapy Direct:
Concessionary rate is available for anybody who wants to buy a block of 4 treatments. 4 treatment block booking = £120,
Just quote Therapy Direct when asking for the discount.
- There is no painful needle technique or strong manipulation of the needle.
- In treatment, both the physical and mental aspects of a person's disharmony will be considered.
- There will be no hard sell to push you to come back for treatment for years or to buy products.(Although 2 or 3 treatments would be recommended at first to see results).
- Acupuncture has great power to get things moving in your body and to unlock and release tension and emotions. You will be given the time, space and freedom to go through this process without judgement and with full respect.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions