Massage and Reflexology Therapist
Every professional displayed on Therapy Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Therapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Massage and Me:
I set up Massage and Me in 2016, after working the busy London commuter life for 10 years. I qualified at the London School of Massage and the London School of Reflexology, and am qualified in: Swedish Body Massage, Prenatal Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage Therapy and also Reflexology.
My aim is to give each of my clients the space, time and effective treatment, to help them feel more relaxed in both body and mind. Whether it's for 30 minutes or 90 minutes, time with Massage and Me is all about you.
I am always keen to tell my clients that you don't need to have a massage every day in order to feel the benefits of massage and reflexology therapy. I will never preach to you, nor tell you that you must change your lives. Recognising that you want to take a little slot out of your hectic days to enjoy a treatment is a great sign.
Deep Tissue Massage:
This treatment focuses on using slower movements to release tension and adhesions from deeper layers of muscle tissue. I use my knuckles, elbows and other techniques to unlock deep-rooted tension in the muscles. Deep Tissue Massages are particularly effective for clients experiencing chronic pain or undertaking a lot of physical activity.
Swedish Massages are typically seen to focus more on relaxation, but can also be a powerful stress-release. They are the perfect choice for clients who are looking for some time to ‘switch off’ while giving their tired muscles some recovery time.
Pre and Post Natal
Pre and post natal treatments focus on helping to support the body through its natural, yet challenging, changes. These treatments also provide some relaxing, peaceful and nurturing time out during a wonderful (yet tiring!) stage of life. We use extra pillows to support you and your baby, and I make sure the pressure used is safe yet also appropriate for your level of discomfort.
Reflexology is a non-invasive holistic therapy which aims to deeply relax and ease congestion in the body through treating reflex points in the feet. Reflexology works on the premise that our feet are ‘mini maps’ for the body, and that through easing congestion in reflex points on our feet, this encourages our body to balance and heal itself.
I aim for my reflexology treatments to be deeply relaxing for my clients, and I use waxes to nourish and moisturise the feet.
Location and Extra Information:
- I work from home, in my lovely treatment room in Buckhurst Hill
- For more information about my massage treatments, please see the Massage and Me website: www.massageandme.co.uk
- I am a registered member of both the CThA (Complementary Therapists Association) and the Association of Reflexologists
Training, qualifications & experience
- London School of Massage - ITEC Level 3 Holistic Body Qualification - Merit - 2016
- London School of Massage - Pregnancy Massage Course Diploma - 2016
- Gateway Deep Tissue Advanced Technique Diploma - 2016
- CThA (Complementary Therapists Association) Member since 2016
- London School of Massage - Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology - 2019
- London School of Reflexology - Fertility, Pre and Post Natal Training - 2019
- Association of Reflexology Member since 2019
Massage and Me Treatments are all the same price:
* 30 mins - £35
* 45 mins - £45
* 60 mins - £50
* 75 mins - £57.50
* 90 mins - £65
Massage and Reflexology Packages:
- 30 minute-massage & 30-minute Reflexology Treatment (1 hour in total): £60
- 45-minute Massage & 45-minute Reflexology Treatment (90 mins in total): £75
- 60-minute Massage & 60-minute Reflexology Treatment (2 hours in total): £90
For Pre and Post Natal - this cost includes a free 15-minute consultation at the start of each treatment
When I work
Monday 12.15pm - 3.15pm
Tuesday 9.45am - 3.45pm
Thursday 9.45am - 3.15pm
Friday 9.45am - 3.15pm
Saturday 10am - 12pm
Please see my website for more information: www.massageandme.co.uk
Hope to see you soon.