Healing Hand is run by a Chinese lady called Hongdan Guan, a fully qualified Beauty and Massage Therapist and member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists. Hongdan started business in 2015, based in Weybridge, Surrey, and offers Beauty and Massage treatments on a mobile basis in the comfort of your own home. With over 3 years industry experience, Healing Hand began as a specialist mobile therapy provider within South West and Central London, providing a premium spa service to its clients at their own comfort, home or hotel.
When is time to relax, de-stress or energize, the skilled therapists combined with the comfort and privacy of your home or hotel room will ensure optimum relaxation and peace of mind to achieve your goals.
Therapist will bring a comfortable massage table, choice of music and organic oils to create a spa experience in your home or hotel room.
Training, qualifications & experience
- VTCT level 2 beauty certificate
- VTCT level 3 beauty certificate
- Nail technician certificate
- Bridal makeup and hairstyle certificate
- Ear piercing certificate
- Swedish massage
- Pregnancy massage certificate
- Hot stone massage
- Thai massage
- Reflexology massage
- Chinese tuina and acupressure massage
- Lava shell relaxation and thermal facial certificate
- Lyon waxing certificate
- Individual eyelash extension
Member organisations *
Federation of Holistic Therapists
FHT is the largest multi-disciplinary therapy organisation in the UK and has been representing holistic, beauty and sports therapists for over 45 years.
There a number of different membership categories (including Fellows, Member, Student, Associate and Non-Practitioner) which are dependent on qualifications and experience.
FHT enforce high professional standards, and all Members, Fellows and Student Members are required to follow a strict Code of Ethics and Professional Practice.
Other available therapies
- lava shell massage
- lava shell theraml facial
60MINS £65 90MINS £85
Chinese Tuina / Acupressure
-- Applying pressure on traditional Chinese acupoints and meridians to balance the body’s CHI(energy) and improve blood circulation.
- Variety of stroking, kneading, pressure and flowing movement over the body to promote deep relaxation.
- Powerful way to ease chronic areas of tension and untangle knots buried away within your muscles.
- Used in China as a method of wellbeing and relaxation, using acupressure on specific pressure points on the feet; releasing tension and allowing energy to flow through the body unrestricted.
- Increase your energy and relieve muscle tension. Combination of acupressure, shiatsu and yoga stretches to open up your body’s energy paths and improve flexibility.
- A special massage for mums to be (over three months) designed to calm, ease feelings of discomfort and relax mum and baby.
- Use of natural essential oils taken from rare plants and flowers to promote physical and emotional health and well being.
Indian Head Massage
A traditional India head massage which involves scalp, upper back and facial pressure point to promote hair growth, treat dry hair, relieve sinuses, migraine and headaches. It also relaxes muscular tension on the neck and shoulder.
This treatment is a rhythmically mesmerizing massage. The movement help eject excess metabolic waste, fluids and toxins from the body. It also boosts the supply of white blood cells for a healthy immune system.
60 MINS £70 90MINS £90
De-Stress Hot Stone Massage
- The smooth, pure warm and cool surfaces of the stones glide over the body without effort, concentrating on tension and blocked energy flow. Stones are placed and used as massage tools.
Hot Lava shell
- The worlds first self-heating massage tool. A unique innovation in warming therapies that induces deep relaxation whilst easing muscle and joint aches and pains.
Add On Treatment
- Hand massage 15 mins £15
- Hopi Ear Candle 25 mins £30
- Cupping Treatment 15 mins £20
10am to 9pm weekday; weekend need to book in andance