Helen Jane Meyrick
I am a fully insured, qualified therapist and teacher offering treatments in Reiki, Crystal Therapy, Tuning Fork Therapy & Stress Management. I also create & deliver workshops & courses in Reiki, Crystal Therapy & Meditation, in addition to running weekend retreats in Mid-Wales.
- a Graduate of the Institute of Crystal & Gem Therapists following 2 years of tutor-led, classroom-based training to achieve my diploma.
- a Reiki Master Teacher
- a member of CHP (Complementary Health Professionals) who accredit my workshops and courses
- a registered practitioner with ACHO (Affiliation of Crystal Healing Organisations) and a former school member of ACHO
- ITEC qualified in Holistic Massage & Aromatherapy Massage
- VTCT qualified in Reflexology, Crystal Healing and Anatomy & Physiology
- registered with ICO & GDPR compliant
What Happens in a Treatment Session?
If it is your first visit I will conduct a full consultation, which includes details of medical history and general lifestyle and wellbeing. I spend some time chatting with you to find out why you have come for a session, what you are hoping to gain from a session and any other information which will provide me with an insight into the therapy or combination of therapies I feel will be appropriate for you.
I very often combine modalities e.g. tuning fork therapy with Reiki, crystals with Reiki etc. in order to tailor the session for your needs.
What is Reiki?
I am trained (and I teach) Reiki in the Usui tradition. It is a hands on (although I usually work hands just off the body) healing technique, where I draw on the Reiki (Rei= Universal, Ki = energy) to pass it on to you through my hands. Most people report feeling a great deal of heat from my hands when they receive a treatment and this is an indication that they are receiving the Reiki. The Reiki works on imbalances within your own energy on a physical, mental and emotional level.
What is Tuning Fork Therapy?
This is the use of sound vibrations produced by striking a tuning fork and passing it through and around a person's energy field or aura. The tuning fork can also be placed on the body, particularly on acupressure points to facilitate a correction of imbalances in a person's energy. It is a very relaxing treatment and I have received good feedback on the results.
What is Crystal Therapy?
This is the use of the vibrational energy of one or more crystals to balance a person's energy. Crystals, stones and gemstones are used in a session and placed either on or around your body or used within your energy field so that their vibrational energy can harmonise any imbalanced energy on a physical, mental and/or emotional level.
If you are unsure what sort of therapy you would like or would suit you then why not get in touch and book a taster session?
Training, qualifications & experience
- Reiki Master Teacher
- Diploma in Crystal Therapy (ICGT)
- Certificate in Tuning Fork Therapy (Suara Sound Academy)
- IHM Practitioner (Teach Therapy)
- On-Site Massage & Acupressure (Teach Therapy)
- SkillfulMIND Meditation Leader
- Meditation Teacher Diploma(British School of Meditation)
- Stress Management Practitioner & Instructor (Zodiac Complementary Therapy Training)
- Diploma in Massage techniques (ITEC)
- Meridian Energy Therapist (EFT & TBP)
- Diploma in Reflexology Techniques (VTCT)
- PGCE (University of Wales, Newport)
- BSc (Hons.) (Open University)
- First Aid Certificate
My Memberships & Registrations:
- Complementary Health Professionals CHP (Accredited College & Member)
- Crystal Therapy Council (CTC) School Member
Other available therapies
Sound Healing with Tuning Forks
Photos & videos
Treatment sessions from £30
Discounts available for block bookings
I can do home visits, within certain limits, but home visits incur additional charges to cover travel costs
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
Tuesdays & Thursdays - contact me to book Limited availability Monday & Wednesdays - contact me to check