Fiona Hutchinson - Complete Calm Massage Therapy
Complete Calm Massage Therapy
Based At Pure Treatment Rooms
1 Cheltenham Mount
I became fascinated by the benefits of massage after discovering how it helped my stress and chronic shoulder tension. So I set out to learn more about it, and I loved it so much I decided to change career in order to help people with what I've learnt.
Before each treatment there is a thorough consultation, to enable us to find out how I can help you.
Each treatment is tailored to the client, I'll use a variety of techniques including Deep Tissue, Trigger Point work, stretches, Fascial work according to what is needed that day. You can also include Indian Head massage, Facial Rejuvenation and Hot Stones too.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ITEC Level 3 Holistic Massage Therapy Diploma. Quantum Metta
- MTi Level 4 Holistic Massage Therapy Diploma. Quantum Metta
- Massage for Back & Neck Conditions. Quantum Metta
- On-Site Chair Massage Certificate. London School of Massage
- Foundation in Advanced Clinical Massage Techniques. Jing Advanced Massage Training
- Forearm and Deep Tissue Massage. Jing Advanced Massage Training
- Natural Lift Facial Massage/Facial Rejuvenation Practitioner's Diploma. Gateway Workshops
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage Practitioner's Diploma. Gateway Workshops
- Indian Head Massage Practitioner's Diploma. Gateway Workshops
Photos & videos
90 min treatments £60
60 min treatments £45
45 min treatments £35
30 min treatments £25
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions