UK registered osteopath specialised in paediatrics and women's health with a holistic approach composed of a wide range of techniques including structural, visceral, cranial.
Speaking language: English and French fluently.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Cranial osteopathy with Rollin Becker institute and BSO
- Diploma in Paediatric Osteopathy with the Osteopathic Center for Children
- Foundation Course of Classical Osteopathy with the Institute of Classical Osteopathy
- Visceral osteopathy with Jean Pierre Barral Institute, Caroline Stone, BSO with Valeria Ferreira
- OsteoMap, meditation and mindfulness for chornic pain, at the BSO with Hilary Abbey
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
General Osteopathic Council
It is against the law for anyone in the UK to practice using the title 'Osteopath' without registering with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC).
This professional body regulates all osteopaths in the UK and sets and promotes high standards of competency, conduct and safety.
Late Cancellation or no show fees applicable