UK registered osteopath specialised in paediatrics and women's health with a holistic approach composed of a wide range of techniques including structural, visceral, cranial.
Speaking language: English and French fluently.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Cranial osteopathy with Rollin Becker institute and BSO
- Diploma in Paediatric Osteopathy with the Osteopathic Center for Children
- Foundation Course of Classical Osteopathy with the Institute of Classical Osteopathy
- Visceral osteopathy with Jean Pierre Barral Institute, Caroline Stone, BSO with Valeria Ferreira
- OsteoMap, meditation and mindfulness for chornic pain, at the BSO with Hilary Abbey
Initial consultation: £85
Follow up: £70
Late Cancellation or no show fees applicable
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
|Other languages:||French, Spanish|