Davinder Kaur- FdA, BA (Hons), MA International Spa Mgmt, PG Dip Ed, MA Teaching
With over 15 years’ experience in delivering an exceptional, 5-star client experience through focusing on treatments, therapies within various spa environment; My experience in complementary and alternative therapies are extensive, performing, teaching, observing and witnessing that, how those complementary and alternative treatments can be a compliment way of relief for patients or to enhance general well being.
I am passionate about making a difference through complementary and alternative treatments.
I have direct experience of seeing the positive effects of treatments. My interest to make change people`s lives led me to have more and more experience by working and learning alongside all new treatments and procedures to help populace through “look good, feel good” by working with number of world-renowned beauty brands along with managing and coaching my teams in beauty, complementary & alternative therapies and Ayurveda procedures.
COMPLEMENTARY & ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES INCLUDES
Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Hot & Cold Stone Therapy, Thai Compress Massage, Swedish Massage, Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi Massage, Indian Head Massage, Hot stones reflexology, Lymphatic Drainage System, Swedish Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Post-natal massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Ear Candling, Kundalini Awakening Therapy, Inner enhance-peaceful therapy, Chi- Ki Prana therapy, Anti-stress Treatment, Dream time Therapy, Celestial cocoon, Solar plexus energizing massage (Manipura Chakra), Yoga, Ayurveda treatments, Meditation, Mindfulness, crystal energy healing, Acupressure, Holistic facial, Gua Sha facial, Art and music therapy and Bibliotherapy.
Opening hours are from 10 AM to 6 PM, so please email and I'll do my best to fit into your schedule.
Click here to send me an email.
Training, qualifications & experience
University of Huddersfield 2016-2017
- MA in Teaching
University of Huddersfield 2014-2016
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Advanced PGCE)
University of Huddersfield 2014-2015
- UCTLLS - University Certificate in teaching
University of Derby 2011-2012
- MA International Spa Management
Leeds Metropolitan University 2008 - 2011
- BA (Hons) in Beauty Therapy Management 2:1
- Foundation Degree Advanced practices in Beauty Therapy Distinction
Bradford College 2003 - 2008
- NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- NVQ level 2 in Beauty Therapy
- Diploma in Lomi Lomi
- Diploma in Thai - compress massages
- Indian head massage
- Hopi Ear candles
- Airbase airbrush makeup
- Hot stone therapy
- Crystal clear microdermabrasion
- Minx Nails
- Ayurveda massages and facials
- Trained in Elemis, Dermalogica, Decleor, Natura Bisse`, Jessica Geleration, Jane Airedale make-up, Espa, Aromatherapy associates, ILA and Art Deco, an Affiliate Member of the Elemis Training Team and experienced across a host of therapies, treatments and services including aromatherapy, reflexology, holistic therapies, Swedish, Thai and Hawaiian massage, laser treatments, ear candling, microdermabrasion, hot / cold stone therapies, Jade stones-infrared red therapy, HydraFacial, cellulite therapy and more.
- Bradford college`s beauty therapy student of the year
- Student of the year award by Dermalogica partnership programme
- Won facial competition held in Bradford College
- Competent in performing all aspects of beauty and holistic treatments
- Leadership and Management skills
- Awareness of Health and Safety procedures and protocols within the industry
- Multi-lingual communicator ( English, Punjabi, Urdu and Hindi)
- IT literate proficient in all Microsoft package
Head Therapist March 2019 – October 2019
Three Graces Spa (Grantley Hall)- Relais & Châteaux Property
Spa Manager (Spa and Leisure Club) September 2017 – March 2019
Crerar Hotels Group and Diamond Hotels
Clinic Manager December 2015 – September 2017
Centros Unico Advanced Aesthetic Clinic
Spa Manager and Senior Aesthetician June 2014 – December 2015
Beyond Medi Spa | Harvey Nichols
Spa Manager and Director | The Pure Spa, India June 2012 – June 2014
Therapist, Supervisor, Manager and Trainer | Ananda Spa- Ista and Hyatt Hotels, /Devonshire Spa/ Bradford salons September 2006 – June 2012
Mobile Therapist & City centre Salon – August 2000 – May 2006
Salma`s Hair and Beauty Academy, Batley September 2015- 2018 (part time)
The Maltings College, Halifax Sept 2014 – June 2015 (part time)
I have enjoyed a highly successful career to date, playing a leadership role in a number of companies which included to provide in-house training and hands on experience was due to passion and to keep up with my expertise/field.
I also make different types of body scrubs, Body butter, beautiful different flavor lip balms, facial creams and masks and many more... according to specific requirements, all hand made with nature-driven ingredients, no chemicals at all!