Dana Hasenson Yahav
I have been practicing healing and therapy since 1999.
Treating in a wide range of cases:
Digestive problems, shortness of breath, attention deficit disorders and concentration difficulties, anxiety attacks, addictions, chronic pain and disease, children and infants, teenage eating disorders.
I have unique expertise in the treatment of premature babies as well as treating animals with different problems, such as anxieties, fractures, and digestive problems.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training & course :
- A graduate of Reidman College's Alternative Medicine Department, majoring in Body/Mind/Energy balancing.
- A Reiki Master certified to teach and practice.
- A certified Bio-Energy and Biorgonomy therapist
- A graduate of Ilan Aviv's Channeling course
- 2001-2005 -Psychotherapy- body/mind/energy balancing -Riedman International college for complementary medicine
- 2001-2005 Somatic Therpay - Riedman International college for complementary
- 2000- Reiki Master @ USHU Shiki Ryoho school
- 2005 –Bioenergy certified at Lus Nawai Biorgonomy therapy school