Dana Hasenson Yahav
I have been practicing healing and therapy since 1999.
Treating in a wide range of cases:
Digestive problems, shortness of breath, attention deficit disorders and concentration difficulties, anxiety attacks, addictions, chronic pain and disease, children and infants, teenage eating disorders.
I have unique expertise in the treatment of premature babies as well as treating animals with different problems, such as anxieties, fractures, and digestive problems.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training & course :
- A graduate of Reidman College's Alternative Medicine Department, majoring in Body/Mind/Energy balancing.
- A Reiki Master certified to teach and practice.
- A certified Bio-Energy and Biorgonomy therapist
- A graduate of Ilan Aviv's Channeling course
- 2001-2005 -Psychotherapy- body/mind/energy balancing -Riedman International college for complementary medicine
- 2001-2005 Somatic Therpay - Riedman International college for complementary
- 2000- Reiki Master @ USHU Shiki Ryoho school
- 2005 –Bioenergy certified at Lus Nawai Biorgonomy therapy school
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Type of session