Claudia is a qualified soft tissue therapist. Her massages are remedial and work to restore damaged tissues in the body. These sessions work on a deeper level than traditional deep tissue or sports massage as they include other release techniques and finish with postural training and exercise advice recommended according to your body. The aim of this therapeutic massage is to leave you feeling relaxed, rejuvenated, and more aware of your body. We will work together to understand and address your problematic areas, and following this, I will ensure you have a plan and tools to help you achieve your goals. I offer mobile massage throughout Nottingham and on selected days in London, as well as at my home therapy room in Sherwood.
Additionally, Claudia is a yoga teacher and she provides a variety of classes in her local community for adults, children and parents and babies. She is available for private and small group yoga sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
Level 5 Diploma in Soft Tissue Therapy @ London School of Soft Tissue Therapy (2017)
Additional Qualifications & Training:
- Enhanced DBS check & full insurance.
- Infant Massage Instructor Training @ To Baby and Beyond (2022)
- Baby Yoga Instructor Training @ To Baby and Beyond (2022)
- Foundation Children’s Yoga Teacher Training @ Children’s Yoga Tree (2021)
- Master of Arts in Dance @ London Contemporary Dance School (2020)
- Diploma in Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults @ Redbridge Council (2017)
- Iyengar Intensive @ Himalayan Iyengar Centre (2015)
- 200hr RYT Hatha Yoga Teacher Training @ Rishikesh Yog Peeth (2015)
From £55.00 to £75.00
- 60 Mins - £55
- 90 Mins - £75
- 60 Mins - £45
When I work