Clare Stainer (Reflexology ) MFHT,MAOR
21 Hiley Road
Hi, I’m Clare, I am the founder of Body & Sole Poole, in beautiful Dorset. I welcome the chance to meet you and introduce you to my practice www.bodyandsolepoole.co.uk
I am qualified in Reflexology after completing Level 3 VTCT at Lansdowne College in Bournemouth. I am also in the process of completing a CPD in Hot Stone Reflexology and Maternity Reflexology so watch this space….
I am both a member of FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapies) and AOR Association of Reflexologists.
I am a mum of 2 and step mum to 3 and not forgetting my 3 year old Staffie Billy. I enjoy running and love nothing better than to trail run around the Jurassic coast or through the New Forrest, I balance this with regular yoga allowing me to focus and relax preventing injury and boosting immunity.
I know what it is like to have a busy work/life balance and what effect this can have on the physical /mental and emotional body.
Through Reflexology I can offer my clients the help to manage stress, overcome fatigue, manage pain, relax and heal. Throughout my training my clients have reported significant improvements in their health and wellbeing
Training, qualifications & experience
VTCT Level 3 in Reflexology
Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
Other available therapies
Reflexology is beneficial in easing symptoms of:
· Headaches and migraine
· Sinus problems/ hay fever
· Sleep disorders
· Muscular and joint pain
· Digestion disorders
· PMT and menstrual irregularities
· Stress related conditions, anxiety and depression
· Fertility and pregnancy related issues.
· Pain relief
60 minute foot or hand reflexology session £25.00 include a 15 minutes consultation.
Please see below some testimonials from my clients more details can be found on my website www.bodyandsolepoole.co.uk
- Over the course of my treatments I have developed more control over my Fibromyalgia with marked improvement of symptoms - AS Poole
- Lovely setting relaxed atmosphere, Clare is very confident and explains the treatments well, thank you will come again - JF Poole
- I broke my cuboid bone and was in a lot of pain for several years, over a course of 4 treatments the pain has completely eased, Clare is professional and very calming, definitely see her again - AE Wimborne
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Treatments are available evening and weekends why not send me a message to find a convenient time for you.