Chi Sound Healing & Reiki
02089615187 / 07940 804098
Sandira is a Reiki Master who channels universal energy to relax and de-stress us so we can make better life choices. This universal intelligent Reiki energy assist our body to find its optimum life force and heal itself. We tune our guitars, we tune our cars, when do we tune ourselves?
As a Sound Therapist or healer Sandira uses Tuning forks, Gongs and Singing bowls to tune our body.
As each planet in our solar system vibrates or sings to a specific frequency, so dose each of our internal organs, our chakras and our aura. We are a highly tuned instrument but under stress and environmental influences, we can go out of tune. Just like a piano. Sandira uses her Tuning forks and other instruments to bring us back into harmony. Then we can make the best choices for our wellbeing and happiness.
- Relaxes the body & mind. Releasing us from stress, tension and mind chatter.
- Supports our immune system with natural nitric oxide release through 128 Hz stimulation on acupressure points.
- Assists the natural detox process within the cells, bringing us back to our original divine blueprint.
- Releases energy blockages that cause stagnation, the precursor to illness and dis-ease.
- Strengthens the energy channels within the body by opening the chakras and building a bridge between them. (Sushumna, Ida and Pingala).
- Clears the aura releasing thought and energy patterns that no longer serve us.
- DNA tuners forks-releasing the potential dormant within us to manifest abundance and increase our psychic and intuitive abilities. Aligning us with our divine plan as we vibrate into a higher level of consciousness.
- Balance the Pineal Gland to help relieve insomnia, jet lag & SAD (seasonal affective disorder), bringing the light within.
- Sound vibration massages our internal organs and helps release old cellular memory while encouraging cellular rejuvenation and detoxification.
- Weighted tuning forks on acupressure points vibrate the body energetically releasing stress and tension while assisting the immune system to create a general sense of wellbeing.
- Brings the energy system back into balance so the body can do what it does best, correct and heal itself.
Sandira is also available to;
Lead Shamanic journeys, Soul Retrieval, Spirit Release and Emotional code Release Therapy. all of these Shamanic fields are explained on her website www.goodvibes.me.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Reiki Master in the Usui system of Natural Healing.
- Certificate of Natural Therapies Europe
- Soma Energetics Sound Therapist Certificate grade 2
I am both a Reiki Master and qualified Sound Therapist. I give Group Sound Healing sessions using Gongs and Singing bowls as well as private sessions using the above or Tuning forks which I find more direct, powerful and specific. Tuning forks can be placed by the ears, within the aura or directly on the body, sending the vibrations inwards. I work with Soma, Chakra, Endorcrine, DNA, Otto, Kundalini and Angel tuning forks.
I also work in the Shamanic field doing Soul Retrieval, Guided Journeying and Emotional Code release.
Other available therapies
Sound Healing, Shaman, Reiki, Gong Bath, Sound Journey, sound massage, Shamanic Journey, EM Codes, Reiki Master, Soul Retrieval, Spirit Release
Photos & videos
Reiki and Sound Healing-One hour sessions.
@ my Studio £50 (£40 if 5 consecutive sessions are booked in advance =£200)
@ a therapy room £60
@ your home £60 ( if parking is provided in the london area)
@ your home £80 if I have to travel by public transport.
Reiki Grade one to Master. £100 each grade.
Emotional Code release £25 Half an hour
Shamanic Journeying £50 -One hour sessions.
Soul Retrieval £50 -One hour sessions.
Spirit Release £50 -One hour sessions.
Sandira also teaches Tai Chi and Tai Chi Sword.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Available Tuesdays 2pm- 9pm Wednesday to Friday 10am -9pm Saturdays 11 to 4pm