Rima Shah - Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies
114 London Wall
Neals Yard Remedies Therapy Rooms
2 Neal's Yard
Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies is a one stop holistic therapy centre in London.
As an introduction, I am Rima Shah and I'm an award winning Natural Health and skincare expert and I'm also the owner of Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies.
At Calm and Clear I specialise in de-stressing the mind, body and spirit by offering you a number of holistic top to toe treatments.
Clinics are based in Covent Garden, Moorgate and Monument.
The therapies I practice include:
- Fertility Reflexology
- Fertility Massage
- Maternity Massage/Aromatherapy
- Maternity Reflexology
- Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder technique) - for the face only
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD)
- Indian Head Massage (Indian Champissage™)
- Facial Rejuvenation (Natural Facelift massage)
- Neal's Yard Remedies Organic Holistic Facials
- Thermo-Auricular Therapy® (Ear Candling)
- Ayurvedic Kansa Vatki Foot Massage
I specialise in fertility, pregnancy (both prenatal and postnatal), stress and digestive health.
I have been involved in the complementary health field for over sixteen years. My career in health started many years ago while I was at university, and since then I have achieved a BSc degree in Life Sciences, which includes anatomy and physiology. After this I studied my various complementary therapy treatments, while also working within stressful office and retail environments. From this I fully understand and appreciate the increasing stresses and strains life throws at us every day. My extensive experience has qualified me to give special, individual treatments, ranging from a pampering facial to deep back work or an indulgent head, neck and shoulder treatment.
I am very enthusiastic and determined about my work, and I believe in guiding people to help them feel at their optimum, so that everyone can achieve a level of peace, tranquillity and harmony within themselves.
The choice of treatment used is designed and customised for each individual after an initial consultation. All the therapies used are holistic treatments, which restore balance to mind and body.
Following your choice of treatment you will be offered specific lifestyle and after care advice with suggestions about how to help maintain the improvements between treatments. This will allow you to participate in making the treatments more effective to gain longer-term benefits for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am one of the country’s leading lecturers in Maternity Reflexology and Maternity Massage – training other practitioners who wish to specialise in these fields. I also give talks and training to midwives about complementary therapies and present seminars on Maternity Reflexology for the Association of Reflexologists. I also hold various workshops and talks for the general public. Further information can be found under the Workshops and Courses section of my website.
- BSc (hons) Life Sciences
- ITEC dip Anatomy, Physiology and Body Massage
- ITEC dip Aromatherapy
- ITEC dip Reflexology
- ITEC dip Diet & Nutrition
- L.C.I.C.I Certificate in Indian Champissage™ Head Massage
- Certificate in Neal’s Yard Remedies Holistic Facial Treatments
- Foresight Preconception Practitioner training
- L.C.I.C.I Diploma in Facial Rejuvenation (Natural Facelift Massage)
- L.C.I.C.I Certificate in Ayurvedic Kansa Vatki Foot Massage
- Soul & Sole – Certificate of Competency in Maternity Reflexology (Susanne Enzer parts 1 and 2)
- Thermo-Auricular® Therapy (Ear Candling)
- Manual Lymph Drainage & Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy (Vodder Technique)
- Reproreflexology – specialist training for fertility & assisted conception
- Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage
- Advanced Treatments – Reflexology for Female Conditions
- Advanced Treatments – Massage and Reflexology in Pregnancy
- Advanced Treatments – Ayurveda for Women
- Advanced Treatments – Ayurveda for Pregnancy
- Advanced Treatments – Aromatherapy for Babies and Children
- Advanced Treatments – Common Neck and Back Problems
- Advanced Treatments – Trigger Points
- Advanced Treatments – Neuromuscular Technique
- Advanced Treatments – Reflexology and the Intestinal Link
- Advanced Treatments – TMJ, Face, Headache & Jaw pain
- Advanced Treatments – Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis
- Advanced Treatments – Medical massage for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Professional Membership and Insurance
I am fully insured and I am a member of:
- Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Association of Therapy Lecturers (ATL)
- Association of Reflexologists (AoR)
- Association of Reproductive Reflexologists (ARR)
- Complementary Therapists Association (CThA)
- London Centre of Indian Champissage (LCICI)
- Thermo-Auricular Therapy Therapy (T.A.Th)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Royal Society of Medicine - Senior associate member
I run the Association of Reflexologists Central London therapist group.
- Award winner – Holistic Therapist Magazine Business Awards 2016 in Best Practitioner Category.
- Award shortlist - Federation of Holistic Therapists Complementary Therapist of the Year 2016
With Calm and Clear® I also regularly support and fundraise for a number of charities including, The Child in Need Institute (CINI UK), Leukaemia Research, Children with Leukaemia, NSPCC and Macmillan Cancer Support. Details can be provided upon request.
Member organisations *
Other available therapies
Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder technique)
Reflexology Lymph Drainage
Ayurvedic Pregnancy Massage
Facial Rejuvenation (Indian Face Massage)
Holistic Organic Facials
Photos & videos
Fees are competitively priced.
Treatments are available for 60, 90 and 120 minutes and more than 2 treatments can be combined for longer sessions.
Full price details are on my website: http://www.calmandclear.co.uk/location-prices/.
Signature Package Treatments and Gift Vouchers are also available: http://www.calmandclear.co.uk/treatments/signature-packages-gift-vouchers/
Appointments can be booked at https://www.calmandclear.co.uk/appointment-bookings/
Clinics can be located in Covent Garden, Moorgate and Monument in London.
I have featured in a number of magazines/newspapers and on national TV and radio (see Press & Media page). I also treat many well known, high profile and celebrity clients and I maintain a large client base.
All press articles can be found here: http://www.calmandclear.co.uk/press-media/
Please contact Rima via her website, www.calmandclear.co.uk
Book appointments here: https://www.calmandclear.co.uk/appointment-bookings/
You can also connect with her here:
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Full availability can be found here: http://www.calmandclear.co.uk/location-prices/