07982611029 / 07982611029
My name is Anne Scrase, and I am a mobile clinical reflexologist, working on the feet, hands and ears, practicing in the South Cheshire and North Staffordshire area.
I am passionate about reflexology and working one on one meeting your needs, so I am very excited about bring this service to you. As a trained clinical reflexologist I would work with the you to locate imbalances and create a bespoke treatment plan to give your body signals to re-balance. Each treatment is addressing your needs and
I have worked with a range of clients providing a safe total relaxation experience to working with clients with health problems such as Pain, Muscle Tourette’s, Anxiety and Menopause.
Training, qualifications & experience
I studied with Contemporary Reflexology College where I successfully completed the Centralia Reflexology Mastership (incorporating Agored Cymru Units at level 5) plus level 4 Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Reflexologists.
I have also trained in the following
- Meridian’s, Adapting reflexology for Cancer and Palliative Care, NEPIP (Neuroendopsychoimmunopody)
- Vertical Reflexology
- Facial and Advance Facial Reflexology
- Hot Stones Reflexology
- Lymphatic Reflexology
- Dealing with pain
I volunteer for Keystone's support centre for cancer patients and carers and for Staffordshire Carers Hub
Other available therapies
I would also cover South Cheshire
To phone for initial consolation to discuss clients’ needs
- Initial assessment and full reflexology treatment - £45.
- Reflexology Treatment £40 with discounts for 3 or 6 block bookings.
- Facial Stress buster Reflexology Treatment - initial assessment session £35 following session £30
- Advanced Facial Reflexology Treatment - initial assessment session £50 following session £45
- Lymth Drainage Reflexology Treatment - Treatment £45
- Hot Stone Reflexology Treatment -initial assessment session £50 following session £45
- Taster Sessions £10
- Corporate packages are available
Reflexology is a popular therapy that helps the body to heal on many levels. Stress can really disrupt the body's own balancing mechanisms but the feet, hands and ears provide a window to the whole body.
If you would like to try reflexology then why not get together your girlfriends and have a coffee morning taster session. As the hostess you get your taster session free and you and your girlfriends get a goodie bag .
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening from 16.00 - 20.00. Saturdays from 10.30 - 15.30