Annabelle Haberkorn Gill
South Croydon Mind & Body
I am pleased to offer Remedial Massage Therapy & Facial Rejuvenation Massage for women only from my therapy room in South Croydon.
I use techniques including Sports & Deep Tissue Massage / Myofascial Release / Trigger Point Therapy / Swedish Massage. These techniques may be helpful for:
- Chronic and acute back and neck pain
- Breathing problems and restrictions
- Issues related to post operative scar tissue
- Limited movement and flexibility
- Sports and overuse injuries
- Postural imbalances
- Chronic headaches / Migraines
About Facial Rejuvenation:
I am now pleased to offer Facial Rejuvenation treatments, also known as natural facelift massage. This is a one-hour treatment focused on the neck , head and especially face area. This treatment can be booked as a one off to promote relaxation and clarity of mind in times of stress. Booked as a course of 4 or 6 treatments weekly, it can help tone facial muscles, improve skin appearance and elasticity. The massage combines acupressure points and massage with use of natural neutral oils and cream. It is not a product-based beauty facial. Contact me for more details or talk about your requirements.
Please do contact me if you have any questions, I look forward to hearing from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Associate's Degree in Occupational Therapy / Massage Therapy from the Swedish Institute NYC (degree program with 1,300 hours of classroom education + experience and internships): Deep Tissue, Sports massage, swedish massage, myofascial release
- ITEC Holistic Massage
- Myofascial Release Techniques Certificate from Jing Institute
- Sivananda Yoga Teacher & Advanced Teacher training courses
Other available therapies
Deep Tissue Massage
1 Hour Massage treatment: £50
1 Hour Facial Rejuvenation: £55 / Package of 4: £200 / Package of 6: £300
All packages are payable in advance
Please contact me to discuss any questions you may have about treatment or if you suffer from a specific condition / injury / issue
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Flexible - Please contact to discuss