Angela Angus MFHT
I have over 15 years of experience of being a Complementary Therapist. I am happy to visit you in your own home or work place, and I also offer workshops for Crystal therapy, Indian Head massage, Baby Massage and Baby Reflexology.
Therapies I Offer
- Crystal Therapy
- Hopi Ear Candling (great for snoring, aids relaxation)
- Hot Stone Massage (using hot stones is 5 times deeper than using the hands)
- Baby massage (aids digestive problems, sleep, relaxation and colic)
- Baby reflexology (aids colic, constipation, sleep and digestive problems)
- M technique (aids pure relaxation, calmness and stress relief, light massage routine)
- Hands free massage (forearms rather than thumbs/hands, all over the body, medium pressure)
- Qichi foot massage (incorporates crystal palm stones on the soles of the feet, warmed essential oils and Reflexology points, along with a foot massage ritual, light to medium pressure)
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Swedish body massage (light to medium pressure)
- Level 3 Sports Massage (deep tissue massage)
- Level 3 Indian Head Massage (light to medium pressure)
- Level 3 in Reflexology (medium pressure)
- Level 3 Crystal Therapy
- Member of FHT
- Fully insured
Other available therapies
- Pamper parties
- Group sessions
- Gift vouchers
Therapies ranging from £20 to £45 per treatment - please ring for offers and details!
Baby Massage - 6 week course £100 (up to 10 babies)
One to one Baby massage in your own home £25 per session / block booking of 6 sessions £100
Workshops from £45 per day (Indian Head Massage or Crystal Therapy).
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Weekends, Saturday and Sundays and through the week in the afternoons.