Walsall Mind and Body Centre; with Andrea Bradley
For hypnotherapy, massage, counselling and a range of Complementary and Natural Health Care services in Walsall, look no further than Walsall Mind and Body Centre. The Centre can help with a wide range of emotional and physical symptoms through a selected range of holistic therapies from their comfortable, private clinic on the Broadway in Walsall.
Walsall Mind and Body Centre is your local complementary health and wellbeing clinic. Whether you are looking to de-stress or looking to improve health conditions and general wellbeing, this is the place to visit.
Their range of treatments include both 'physical' therapies and 'talking' therapies:
- Hypnotherapy for people with a wide range of phobias, addictions or medical conditions
- Massage from Indian Head Massage to Full Body Massage.
- Complementary and Alternative therapies - including Reiki, reflexology, Hopi ear candles and aromatherapy
- Therapeutic and Sports Massage - to treat sports injuries, recover movement, increasing mobility and helping you function at your full potential
- Integrated Health Care with a Holistic Physician focusing on using a holistic person-centred approach treating the whole person, rather than the symptom or disease using acupuncture, nutrition, aromatherapy and other treatments,
- Reflexology - using pressure points in the feet to help release tense and promote healing
- Counselling and advice - using a range of talking treatments including counselling, mentoring and mediation
- Stop smoking
- Weight loss
ONLINE BOOKINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! Just follow this link http://www.walsallmindandbody.co.uk/book-online/
How can Walsall Mind and Body Centre Walsall help you?
Therapies from Walsall Mind and Body Centre can help with a wide range of physical and emotional issues and can support you with making changes in your life.
Their therapists have already succeeded in helping many clients in the Walsall area with the following:
- Injury recovery such as sports injuries, back problems, repetitive strain injury
- Relief from aches and pains, strained muscles, insomnia, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, diabetes, muscle spasms/strains
- Managing the symptoms of a variety of medical conditions such as chronic pain, irritable bowel syndrome, migraine, chronic fatigue.
- Making changes to habits, addictions and behaviours such as becoming smoke free, weight management and healthy eating, taking care of and valuing yourself.
- Developing your confidence and self esteem bringing about positive changes in your life.
- Stress management, trauma anxiety, depression and panic attacks.
- Help with children such as behavioural issues, developmental delay, bedwetting, bullying and self confidence.
- Fears, phobias and letting go of past emotions.
- The Centre welcomes clients of all backgrounds and ages and are pleased to work with children and their parents, young people and adults of all ages.
Stop Smoking Services
STOPPING SMOKING through hypnosis is scientifically proven to be the most effective and fastest way to become a non-smoker for life.
A good hypnotherapist can help you achieve this, replacing the cravings of doing it “cold turkey” with feelings of wellbeing, pride and joy in your achievement to stop, every time you think of a cigarette.
All you have to do is really want to quit and give yourself permission to stop the habit which is slowly killing you. Dr Soady, a former smoker herself, uses her considerable skills and experience to help you achieve this.
Visit Walsall Mind and Body Centre
Their clinic is conveniently located on the Broadway less than a mile from Walsall town centre; they are also a mile from junction 9 of the M6 and approximately 3 miles from junction 10. There is ample free parking in the service road and the location is easy to access by public transport.
A visit to their premises will assure you that they can offer a private, relaxing and confidential location which enables you to start to relax the moment you step through the door.
The Centre aims to give all their clients the opportunity to relax and unwind before and after their treatment and refreshments will be available. Because the premises are not fully accessible, the Centre suggests that clients with mobility difficulties ring before you visit so that they can discuss your requirements. Under certain circumstances, a home visit may be available.
Training, qualifications & experience
All our therapist have attended university and have the relevant professional qualifications relating to their area of expertise. We have 3 Drs, and a fully qualified Sports Therapist as well as a team Of other highly qualified therapists. In addition all of our therapists and Drs have considerable post qualification experience that ranges from working in Hospital, in other NHS and care settings, private clinics and freelance work.
we regularly work alongside other professionals and take referrals from GPs, physiotherapists and private medical insurance companies. Much of what we do is potentially covered by private health insurance so it’s always worth checking if you can claim back some of your treatment costs.
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Photos & videos
Fees charge vary depending on the treatment chosen.
Languages spoken at the centre include English, Urdu, and Chinese.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Other languages:||English, Urdu, Chinese|
Contact us if you will be challenged by our location which is upstairs and we will do our best to be of assistance.
We are open from 9am to 8pm Tuesday to Sunday, appointments are by booking only, but we do sometimes have availability at short notice.