Intuitive holistic and deep tissue massage. Alice has worked at clinics in London, Bristol and has loved working at festivals across the UK. She studied at the highly regarded Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork and has also picked up different massage techniques from training during her travels in Bali, Thailand, India and Nepal which she integrates into her treatments.
Alice intends for you to leave relieved, rejuvenated and reconnected to a calm state. She specialises in massage for relaxation, and Deep Tissue massage which can bring release to tight shoulders, tensions in the neck, bring relief to a sore lower back and work into aching legs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Holistic Massage and Bodywork, BCMB
- Level 4 Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology, BCMB
- First Aid Course, Holos Healthcare
- Deep Tissue Massage, Andy Fagg
- Seated on site Massage, Sally Morris
- Ayurvedic Indian Head Massage , Ranjeet Mogu
- Acupresssure Facial Massage, Hedi Armstrong
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Type of session