Alfreton Physiotherapy Clinic
Limes Medical Centre
0800 246 5817
Established for over 21 years in the Alfreton area, we provide expert physiotherapy for sports injuries, spinal pain and all types of joint and muscular issues. With clinics in Alfreton, Blackwell & South Normanton we currently see patients from all areas of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
Why Choose Us:
– All treatments provided by skilled, very experienced Chartered Physiotherapists
– We take the time to listen to your needs and concerns
– We’ll help you understand whats going on and explain clearly your options
– We’ll outline the best treatment options based on the results you want
– We’ll aim to reduce pain as quickly as possible
– We’ll focus on achieving long lasting results
– Thousands of satisfied patients treated over the last 21 years
Training, qualifications & experience
Owner Tim Storr trained at Bath School of Physiotherapy qualifying in 1988. Educated to Masters Degree level, he has considerable experience in treating all types of muscular and joint injuries.
Member organisations *
Other available therapies
Initial Consultation = £40 (45 minutes approximately)
Follow Ups = £30 (30 mins approximately)
Online Booking Available
Appointments available within 24 hours
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions