AK Sports Massage
At AK Sports Massage your treatment will be tailored specifically to you. This could mean anything from:-
- Treating and rehabilitating the hamstring you strained playing football or sprinting for the finish line; to
- Getting your body ready for a particular event – or simply your next gym session – and helping it to recover again afterwards; to
- A full body deep tissue massage, maybe spending some extra time on those areas that have been bothering you, such as the knots in your neck and shoulders from sitting at the computer all day, or your lower back and legs from working in the garden.
Or maybe you’d just like a nice, relaxing massage to take away the stresses and strains of the day, or to help ease aches and cramps caused by pregnancy.
So whether you’re a professional athlete or a regular (or not so regular) gym-goer, musician, gardener, office worker, retail assistant….., and whatever your reason for needing a treatment, at AK Sports Massage you’re in good hands.
Training, qualifications & experience
My Qualifications and Experience
- Certificates in Sports Massage; Treatment and Management of Injuries in Football; Emm-Tech (Emmett Techniques); Pregnancy Massage; Myofascial Release
- Diplomas in Advanced Massage Techniques; Exercise Therapy & Sports Injuries Rehabilitation
- Work experience with the Zimbabwe cricket team, Barnet Football Club and London Kiwis RFC
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
£28 - 30 Minutes
£50 - 60 Minutes
£75 - 90 Minutes
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Type of session