9 Albemarle Road
9 Carlton Road
By combining Traditional Chinese Medicine with Balance Method acupuncture, I use a gentle non-painful Japanese style of acupuncture to help you feel better naturally.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (Hons) Traditional Acupuncture MDX
PG Dip Chinese Herbal Medicine MDX
Internship at Wujin Peoples Hospital, Changzhou, Jiangsu province, China
- Acupuncture, cupping and moxibustion
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council
- Extensive training in both NHS, and private clinics
- Post graduate training completed in Wujin Hospital, China
- Experienced in treating a wide variety of conditions
- For more information please visit www.tcmroom.com
1 hour consultation + acupuncture: £50 - £65, this will also include cupping and moxibustion as appropriate. Prices differ according to location, please enquire for further information.
If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Maps & Directions
Monday: 9am - 5pm, Tuesday: 8.30am - 3.30pm, Wednesday: 6.30pm - 9.30pm, Thursday: 9am - 5pm, Friday: 8.30am - 12.30pm, Saturday: 12.30pm - 5.30pm