Usui/holy fire Reiki master/teacher course
A three-day master/teacher course in Usui/holy fire III Reiki. Suitable for those holding (and using) Reiki level 2 for at least six months and for Reiki masters and advanced Reiki practitioners (Usui Reiki). A small group of up to five held in Ramsgate, Kent.
Participants will receive the Usui master initiation and four holy fire III ignitions. A transformational course which can be attended for professional training/development or for deep personal healing. Course fee includes a full manual written by William Lee Rand and all information and materials required for teaching when you are ready.
Holy fire Reiki is a combination of traditional Usui Reiki and contemporary evolution of Reiki. It is both powerful and gentle and heals through purification, healing and empowerment. The energy comes from a very high level of consciousness. Holy fire III is the most recent upgrade of the holy fire energy, bringing even deeper levels of healing.
During the three days students will:
- learn to be a Usui/holy fire III Reiki master teacher
- receive the holy fire ignitions
- experience deep healing
- learn advanced Reiki healing techniques
- practice and receive healing with your new holy fire energy
- explore your spiritual path via profound meditations and immersions in this new energy
- receive a certificate which allows you to be listed on the ICRT register of holy fire/Usui Reiki teachers
- receive a comprehensive 180-page manual written by William Lee Rand
The maximum class size will be five and the course will take place in a relaxed environment. The venue is 15 minutes walk from Ramsgate Station and there is free on-street parking.
Hosted by Diana Cox
My name is Diana and I am a Reiki master in Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki and Holy Fire III Karuna® Reiki and I have been teaching Reiki courses for the past 13 years. I love teaching Reiki as I can see first-hand how Reiki can help people to transform their lives and find peace and healing. I am a master/teacher member of the UK Reiki Federation.