Thai massage with the feet
Not to be confused with our Thai Foot Massage course, this training day is part of our Summer Saturdays series and we'll be learning how to use our own feet to massage with! These skills can be performed incredibly gently for more delicate work, as well as with deep pressure for the sturdier client who benefits from powerful dynamic techniques.
Come along to:
- learn how to apply some of the best Thai stretching and pressing techniques
- rest your wrists and hands at the same time!
- have plenty of time to practise
- gain skills to give a new experience for your clients
- explore how these techniques can integrate into your treatments
This course is for massage therapists, and is also suitable for dancers, yogis, and anyone who is curious about Thai Massage.
Lucy Trend, director and principal teacher at STMTS, will be delivering this course. Lucy is a shiatsu therapist, specialist in pregnancy and fertility. She is a doula and a trained well mother teacher, also offering post graduate training courses for complementary therapists, midwives, doulas and OBGs, in massage, shiatsu and moxibustion.