Seichem Reiki level 1 training
Seichem is an ancient and sacred form of hands-on healing and is said to be the parent energy of all hands on healing systems. It is a simple, non-invasive healing system that works with each person's higher self to promote the health and well-being of the entire physical, emotional, and psychic body.
Seichem takes you back to the very core of your being. It is not about power or dominance; it is about balance, harmony and unconditional love, for this is the only path to true enlightenment and spiritual unfoldment. Seichem is a potent energy and must be approached with respect and in a state of unconditional love, it cannot be entered into lightly, nor in an egotistical way, those who choose to work with this powerful Egyptian energy must be prepared to put in time, patience and dedication if they wish to take this step, and must clearly understand that their lives will never be the same again once they have been initiated to Seichem energy.
The fundamental differences between Reiki and Seichem are, that firstly, Seichem incorporates the healing elements of air, fire, and water, and works on an even deeper level. Secondly, it appears to sparkle like fizzy bubbles, whereas Reiki energy runs either hot or cold and works with the earth element.
Seichem energy healing - level 1
The beginning of your magical journey of self-discovery. Suitable for anyone who wants to develop their own self-healing and can be used to treat friends and family.
During the course of the day, we cover many areas including;
- the history of Usui Reiki
- Seichem - the gift of the great mother
- the elemental healing rays
- energy systems of the body
- daily energy exercises and self-healing
- how to give a Seichem treatment
- body scanning and Reiki hand positions
- protecting yourself and clearing your energy
- level 1 attunement
- using the Seichem symbols
- 21-day cleanse
After your attunement, you can work with this magical energy straight away. Your training fee investment includes;
- Seichem level 1 workshop manual
- notebook for recording your treatments and experiences
- Chakra/Shefat A5 postcards
- daily Hatsu rei and self-treatment meditation mp3 files
- relevant Seichem Reiki A6 symbol postcards
- Seichem Reiki level 1 online logo for your website
- level 1 certificate and Reiki lineage
- ongoing support from me including regular Reiki shares
- vegetarian lunch and refreshments
For more information and to book, please contact me directly by personal message.
Email email@example.com or call on 07961 293 394.
Hosted by Pam Giblin
Training can be tailored to suit your individual requirements and will take place in Newchurch or Greatstone depending on numbers. The maximum number of students in group training is 6 which enables me to give everyone individual attention. Where possible, all attunements will be done outside and incorporate the 4 elements.