Reiki training course - first degree attunement
Introduction to Reiki for self-help and as a foundation level for people intending to move on to professional-level work.
Two-day course: 10 am-5.30 pm. Two-six students per course.
This course is suitable for people who are interested in Reiki as a personal and spiritual developmental or healing pathway. It is also the first level of training for those who intend to work professionally with Reiki and is part of a practitioner training which conforms to the Reiki National Occupational Standards and the requirements of CNHC and UKRF.
First degree Reiki training is about connecting to the energy, developing your sensitivity to the flow of energy, beginning your own healing, and expanding your mindset to allow you to channel the energy effectively.
This level of training will give you;
- the confidence and knowledge of basic technique to treat yourself, friends, and family. You will be personally attuned to the Reiki energy and gain experience in channelling it
- supervised practise of treating other people with Reiki
- a good understanding of the history of Reiki and your place in the Reiki lineage
- the philosophical background of the therapy
- basic understanding of body structure
- introduction to the energy system of the body
- an understanding of the links between body and mind and why we fall ill
- an introduction to meditation
You are also encouraged to keep a journal of your self-treatment progress and a log of your treatments of other people. This is not a formal case study requirement but an aid to your Reiki journey. It is intended to help you to highlight areas of practice you are not clear on and to act as a basis for discussion in subsequent training.
We offer quality training to the best standards available. Our courses are relaxed and informal, and the group size is a maximum of six so that each person can receive as much attention and support as they need. We fully support all of our students during training and afterwards.
Hosted by Christine Sutton
We offer quality training in EFT and Reiki to the best standards available. Our courses are relaxed and informal and the group size is a maximum of six so that each person can receive as much attention and support as they need. We fully support all of our students during training and afterwards.