Reiki level 2 course
Reiki level 2 - prerequisite Reiki level 1
Learning level 2 will allow you to be a practitioner, enabling you to practice outside of family and friends. It is a good starting point if you are drawn to doing energy/healing work or want to add this modality to other work you do.
This two-day workshop will deepen/make your connection to the Reiki energy much more strong and powerful. On a personal level, you will increase your intuition and self-awareness which will give you the ability to understand yourself on a much deeper level. This then has a ripple effect on our professional work, enabling you to work with your clients and support them with their needs.
Over the course of two days, you will receive two attunements and learn three symbols and their uses, which will immensely improve the power of the Reiki energy.
The use of the symbols allows you to send distant healing, healing for the past, and healing situations for the future. It also allows you to clear negative/unwanted energies in your environment and can also be used to protect yourself against negativity.
You will receive an authorised certificate and all students will also receive a comprehensive course manual. Post-course support is also provided as standard.
The two days will include;
- sound and smudging to clear and cleanse your energy field
- two attunements over the course of two days to open your heart, palm, and crown
- learn and practice the three symbols, power, harmony, distant/connection symbol
- how to use the symbols in a self-treatment
- how to use symbols when giving professional treatments
- for personal and professional use - how to use symbols to send distant healing, healing the past, and healing future situations
- how to use the symbols to cleanse your space: home, place of work, etc.
- how to use symbols to cleanse energy centres/chakras
- group discussions and explorations
About Maria Cooper-Gomes
I am an experienced Reiki Master and I have been working with this energy for over 15 years. I offer training, workshops and one to one treatments for your wellbeing in SW London.
My background is in the social care sector, I have excellent experience working with people with a variety of needs and I am very skilled at navigating group process.