Reiki level 2 attunement and training course
Suitable for personal spiritual development and also the next step towards becoming a Reiki practitioner.
This training has been accredited by CNHC and the UK Reiki Federation and is in full compliance with the National Occupational Standards for Reiki training.
This is the minimum level you should achieve if you intend to work professionally and charge for your services. Please note that I train in accordance with the National Occupational Standards for Reiki.
Two-day course: 10.00 am-5.30 pm. Two-six students per course.
Fee: £260.00 plus £75 marking fee when the case studies are submitted.
Requirements for students: Previous attunement to level 1 and at least three months experience of working at level 1 on a one to one basis or in shares.
Second degree Reiki training is about reinforcing and enhancing your connection to the energy and learning the symbols; what they really represent and how to use them, learning to establish and trust a strong distant connection for remote healing, and opening up your psychic awareness for intuitive work.
Training at this level will give you;
- personal attunement to higher levels of Reiki so that you have the ability to hold and channel more energy than before
- the ability to consciously activate this increased level through the use of Reiki symbols
- the ability to choose which aspect or quality of the energy you wish to use for a particular situation
- the ability to send Reiki through time and space for absentee healing
- an increased intuitive and psychic awareness if you choose to use it
- more advanced techniques to use
- more on the energy system of the body
- advice and guidance on ethical and legal issues
- advice on all aspects of setting up in practice
- a certificate of attendance to show that you have been attuned to Reiki at level 2
If you intend to use Reiki for self-help purposes or just to work with other people on a casual basis, this is as much as you need to do, but if you intend to move into professional practice you will also need to complete level 2 training and receive practitioner certification which allows you to gain professional insurance.
To complete level 2 training;
- You are required to keep a log of your self-treatments and your treatments of other people or animals.
- You are required to submit at least 10 case studies for assessment.
- You are required to continue to read widely to expand your understanding of Reiki and attend appropriate courses and Reiki shares.
- You are asked to maintain contact with your Reiki Master for a minimum of 12 hours post-course mentoring and support.
- You are required to gain a basic qualification in first aid techniques if you do not already have one.
- You are required to take training in other areas of expertise if you do not already have these skills, e.g. listening skills or basic counselling skills, practice management, and business skills. We offer some of these topics as optional modules.
Reiki Practitioner certification is awarded when all of these criteria have been met. You may then obtain professional and public liability insurance.
Guidance on how to comply with these requirements is given as part of the level 2 course. Generally, it is expected that it will take a minimum of nine months to move from complete beginner to being a competent practitioner.
Hosted by Christine Sutton
We offer quality training in EFT and Reiki to the best standards available. Our courses are relaxed and informal and the group size is a maximum of six so that each person can receive as much attention and support as they need. We fully support all of our students during training and afterwards.