Reiki level 2: A 2-day course (Practitioner)
Reiki level 2 builds on the firm foundations of level 1 and continues to help you on your healing journey at the mind, body, and soul level.
Your Reiki journey continues, welcome to Level 2
You've felt the stirrings of energy at your fingertips, the warmth of healing in your palms. Now, it's time to deepen that connection.
Our Reiki level 2 course is a bridge to a more profound understanding and a greater flow of the universal life force you've begun to tap into.
- Explore the sacred symbols that amplify your healing intentions.
- Learn to weave mantras into your practice for heightened awareness.
- Unlock the skill of distant healing to touch lives from afar.
- Journey through advanced techniques to send Reiki across time and space.
This is more than a course; it is an invitation to enhance your journey with Reiki, to nurture not just others, but the very core of your being.
Join us in a space where individual attention is not just a promise, but a practice. Let's continue the journey together.
Take the next step – your Reiki Master awaits
Immerse yourself further and reserve your place at www.holistic-wellness.org.uk/reiki
To become a Reiki practitioner and start charging for your service, you will need to:
- Complete 10 case studies (minimum of four per person) and submit them for assessment (there is a fee of £60 for marking these case studies).
- Keep a log of self-healing sessions.
- Keep a log of healing sessions given to others, including animals.
- Keep a log of what you read, watch or research further. This will be part of your CPD.
- After Reiki level 2, maintain contact with your Master Teacher for at least 12 hours, via mentoring in a group or one-to-one basis.
- Complete basic first aid certification.
- Have basic listening and counselling skills.
Once you have met the above criteria, you will receive your 'practitioner certification' which will be valid for professional and public liability insurance.
The fee includes all tuition, the attunement, and the course manual, plus refreshments. You may bring a packed lunch, or the local shops at Dovehouse Parade (Warwick Road) are a 5-7 minute walk away. There is free parking on the driveway.
If you would like further information, please call me on 07490 182 162.
I am Jyoti Rekhi and I've been practising The Art of Reiki since 2012. I am a Verified Member of The Reiki Association and am a member of CNHC for Reiki, meeting National Occupational Standards (NOS). I am DBS checked & insured with Balens. I look forward to sharing this ancient Art of Healing with you