Reiki course - Level 2 Okuden
Join me in this profoundly transformational workshop to advance your experience of Reiki as empowering energy of spiritual transformation and healing after your Reiki Once training.
The course will introduce the Reiki symbols and Kotodama, their practical use, and deeper spiritual meaning. I will focus on exercises to further boost your confidence to practise Reiki as a healing art. At the end of the course, you will feel more strongly your permanent connection to Reiki and begin to differentiate between different energy vibrations.
Like the Reiki 1 course, I teach this class in a relaxed and personal style, with plenty of time to truly integrate the teachings and the amazing experience of being connected to something so powerful.
The course will cover the following aspects of Reiki
- Three Reiju second-degree spiritual empowerments to connect to different Reiki energies.
- Learning and understanding the Reiki symbols and their energies Earth Ki (power symbol), heavenly Ki (harmony symbol), oneness symbol (connection symbol).
- Energy exercises and meditations to experience the symbols and energies.
- Using the symbols for treating others.
- Distant healing principles and practice.
- Practical exercises to boost the flow of energy.
- Intuitive healing - Reiji Ho practice.
Only six spaces are available to ensure personal safety and individual attention. A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking. Final payment is due two weeks before the course. Full refund will be provided if the workshop is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances related to the current pandemic. Delicious vegetarian lunch, snacks and hot drinks will be provided.
Please ask if you have any questions about my lineage and which Reiki tradition I teach, or any other question pertaining to the course.
Hosted by Ottavia Mazzoni
When I moved to Malaysia in 2009 I discovered Reiki. From there I began my formal training into energy healing and I achieved master level in traditional Usui Japanese Reiki in 2011. Since then I have been practicing as a healer while further deepening my training in other aspects of energy healing (crystal therapy) and trauma therapy.