Reiki course - level 2 Okuden
A profoundly transformational workshop to advance your experience of how Reiki can be a beautifully empowering energy of spiritual transformation and healing on multiple levels.
The course will introduce the Reiki symbols and Kotodamas, their practical use and deeper spiritual meaning. It will focus on exercises to further boost your confidence to practice Reiki as a healing art. At the end of the course, you will feel more strongly your permanent connection to Reiki and begin to discriminate between different energy vibrations. Like the Reiki 1 course, this class is taught in a relaxed and personal style, with plenty of time to truly integrate the teachings and the amazing experience of being connected to something so powerful.
The course will cover the following aspects of Reiki:
- 3 Reiju second degree spiritual empowerments to connect to different Reiki energies
- Learning and understanding the Reiki symbols and their energies Earth Ki (power symbol)
- Heavenly Ki (harmony symbol)
- Oneness symbol (connection symbol)
- Energy exercises and meditations to experience the symbols and energies
- Using the symbols for treating others
- Distant healing principles and practice
- Practical exercises to boost the flow of energy
- Intuitive healing: Reiji Ho practice
- New ways to send Reiki, theory and practice
Only 4 spaces are available. A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to book your place. Final payment due 1 week before the course.
Hosted by Ottavia Mazzoni
When I moved to Malaysia in 2009 I discovered Reiki. From there I began my formal training into energy healing and I achieved master level in traditional Usui Japanese Reiki in 2011. Since then I have been practicing as a healer while further deepening my training in other aspects of energy healing (crystal therapy) and trauma therapy.