Reiki course - Level 1 Shoden
Join me for an intimate experience of opening to Reiki (universal life energy) and experiencing the energy flowing through you as you channel it for self-healing and treatment of others.
The course will give you an introduction to the philosophy, history, and theory of Reiki, and includes practical exercises to boost your confidence to feel and use Reiki. At the end of the course, you will feel the flow of Reiki through you and will be able to give treatments to family and friends, as well as using it for yourself - for healing and personal development. I teach this and other courses in a relaxed and personal style, with plenty of time to allow for energy integration and hands-on practice.
The course will cover the following aspects of Reiki
- Reiju spiritual empowerments to connect to Reiki.
- What is Reiki and how to tune into it?
- The history of Reiki.
- The Reiki symbol and its meaning.
- The five principles of Reiki (Gokai Sansho).
- Experiencing and working with energy - practical exercises.
- Japanese Hatsurei Ho technique and meditation.
- How to carry out self-treatments (Japanese and Western-style).
- Boysen and scanning.
- Treating others - demonstration and hands-on practice of full treatment and chair treatment.
- The effects of Reiki.
- The Chakra System and its relevance with Reiki.
£75 non-refundable fee required at the time of booking. Payment of the balance to be received two weeks before the workshop. In the case the workshop is cancelled due to the current pandemic, the cost can either be transferred to a future date or fully refunded.
Only six spaces available on this course to ensure direct personal attention and a truly intimate experience of spiritual exploration in complete safety. Delicious fresh vegetarian lunch is provided, along with snacks and hot drinks throughout the day.
Hosted by Ottavia Mazzoni
When I moved to Malaysia in 2009 I discovered Reiki. From there I began my formal training into energy healing and I achieved master level in traditional Usui Japanese Reiki in 2011. Since then I have been practicing as a healer while further deepening my training in other aspects of energy healing (crystal therapy) and trauma therapy.