Reiki course - level 1 Shoden
An intimate experience of opening to Reiki (universal life energy) and experiencing the energy flowing through you as you channel it for self-healing and treatments to others.
The course will give you an introduction to the philosophy, history, and theory of Reiki, and includes practical exercises to boost your confidence to feel and use Reiki. At the end of the course, you will feel the flow of Reiki through you and will be able to give treatments to family and friends, as well as using it for yourself - for healing and personal development. The course is taught in a relaxed and personal style, with plenty of time to let the experience sink in and practice. A certificate and handouts will be given on the day.
The course will cover the following aspects of Reiki;
- reiju spiritual empowerments to connect to Reiki
- what is Reiki and how to tune into it
- the history of Reiki
- the Reiki symbol and its meaning
- the five principles of Reiki (Gokai Sansho)
- experiencing and working with energy - practical exercises
- Japanese Hatsurei Ho technique and meditation
- how to carry out self-treatments (Japanese and Western-style)
- Byosen and scanning
- treating others - demonstration and hands-on practice of full treatment and chair
- the effects of Reiki
- the Chakra system and its relevance with Reiki
£50 non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. Balance to be paid within one month of the workshop.
About Ottavia Mazzoni
When I moved to Malaysia in 2009 I discovered Reiki. There I began my formal training into energy healing and I achieved master level in traditional Usui Japanese Reiki in 2011. Since then I have been practicing as a healer while further deepening my training in other aspects of energy healing (crystal therapy) and trauma therapy.