Reiki 1 (Shoden) course in London
Reiki is a Japanese spiritual practice and energy healing modality that translates to 'universal energy', which is energy that is both around and within us. With Reiki, we open up to 'source' that flows and supports optimal health and well-being. Reiki assists the body's natural ability to heal on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level.
The first level is called Shoden, which in Japanese means the 'first teachings'. You’ll learn the theory of Reiki and gain practical tools and experience to create your own daily practice.
The course is held over two days in a relaxed group setting, where we'll focus on opening up the flow of energy, connecting to life source energy, and sharing the importance of Reiki for self-healing.
The course covers;
- the concept of holistic healing
- the history, philosophy, and development of Reiki
- the Reiki principles
- Reiki lineage
- introduction to the chakras, auras, and life source energy
- Reiki as a spiritual path
- Reiki connection
- Reiki treatments for both self-healing and for others
- practical and daily applications of Reiki
- the potential outcomes and benefits of Reiki
- meditation practices
- four Reiki attunements
- two full days of tuition
- printed course manual
- professional certification
- Reiki shares and workshops
- ongoing support and advice
- access to our online community
- online tutorials
Book here - https://www.projectajna.com/reiki-training
For more information, email Jasmin at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jasmin Harsono
Emerald + Tiger is a conscious lifestyle brand promoting positive self-awareness and a vibrant connection to body, mind and spirit. The brand brings together a collective of intuitive healers, led by Jasmin Harsono to offer wellbeing guidance through their events & lifestyle products that fuse the synergies of modern life with ancient practices.