Picture Tapping Technique training course
Picture Tapping Technique (PTT)
Two-day training course suitable for CPD purposes. PTT is an exciting new application of EFT - a blend of art therapy techniques with EFT. It is producing excellent results for many practitioners and trainers who are already using it in their practice.
New two-day format!
10am - 5.30pm both days.
Course open to all EFT/MET Practitioners and higher qualifications.
This course will give you 12 hours CPD training.
For professionals who do not have EFT or MET training we can offer an access to PTT course, held before the PTT training at the same venue, by arrangement. This day provides the basic EFT skills necessary to use PTT. Please ask for details.
Some of the key features of PTT:
- Can be used for most issues but is particularly effective for abstract, non-specific or “global” issues (e.g. my depression, my relationship problem).
- Client driven and very easy for a practitioner to use as the practitioner input is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Powerful but gentle - dissociative – separates the person from their problem.
- Accesses the subconscious levels of mind very easily using the combined power of EFT and artistic metaphor.
- Is capable of reaching the deep, protected levels of a client’s issues very easily.
- Allows expression and rapid healing of multiple issues and aspects simultaneously and easily.
- Allows easy expression of aspects which might be “taboo” or difficult or impossible to express in words.
- Is equally effective when the client prefers to keep private all details of the issue.
- Encourages the client to develop their own insights, cognitive shifts and reframes from within.
- Is very useful when working with children or vulnerable adults.
An extensive course manual is supplied, and all attendees receive a certificate of attendance for CPD purposes. There is a test and case study requirement to gain Practitioner registration in PTT.
We always support all of our students and we welcome feedback and questions about PTT.
Please note that we can arrange extra courses at other locations on request for groups of six or more.
Please contact us for more details.
We offer quality training to the best standards available. Our courses are relaxed and informal and the group size is a maximum of six so that each person can receive as much attention and support as they need. We fully support all of our students during training and afterwards.
About Christine Sutton
Philip Davis began to develop the Picture Tapping Technique in 2009 and it has now been refined into an extremely effective modality which people of all ages love to use. The benefits are surprising - old stuck issues dissolve almost effortlessly. This is a great CPD course and extra tool for qualified professionals.