Online Emotional Freedom Technique Level 3 Advanced Practitioner
EFT Level 3 advanced practitioner. Four days of three hours 10am - 1pm on consecutive Sundays.
Cost: £240. Deposit £120, balance payable one week before.
The requirements to qualify as a level 3 Advanced Practitioner are:
- Current EFT International Level 2 Practitioner.
- Attendance at Level 3 course.
- Minimum four case studies - one personal and at least one observed.
- Minimum six hours supervision - offered bi-monthly for a one-hour session.
- 50 practice hours with at least 20 clients and two sessions of at least 45 minutes.
- Online test with EFT International - paid direct to EFTi.
The course meets the requirements of EFT International syllabus and includes demonstrations and practice with other students.
- inner Child EFT
- language and skilful questioning
- EFT and trauma - informed approach
- diversity and inclusiveness
- complexities of serious or long-term physical and/or emotional issues
- children and families
- plus more in-depth use of techniques from EFT Level 2
What other students have said:
"Very relaxed – excellent environment for learning and sharing issues with like-minded people.” BV - HR Manager
"The service, trainings, and the overall experience from Janet was incredible wonderful and professional." MD - Psychotherapist
Hosted by Janet Broughton
EFTi Master Trainer Janet, a qualified teacher, with Qualified Teacher Learning & Skills Professional Status, a Fellow of the Society for Education & Training, MA Post-16 Education & Training Policy, PGDip Education Management, a teacher in Further, Higher & Community Education 30+ years & an EFT Trainer 10+ years, she is a Trainer like no other.