Online Emotional Freedom Technique Level 2 Practitioner
EFT International accredited EFT Level 2 practitioner training. Four half days of three-hours, 2pm - 5pm each day:
- Sunday 14th November 2021
- Sunday 21st November 2021
- Sunday 28th November 2021
- Sunday 5th December 2021
Entry requirement: EFT International EFT Level 1.
Course follows EFT International accredited Level 2 syllabus. Learners will gain knowledge and understanding and begin to develop practitioner skills:
- Relationship with client confidentiality, boundaries, physical and psychological health and safety, building rapport and calibration.
- Relationship with self - develop personal understanding of own skills, abilities, behaviours and areas for development.
- EFT skills and techniques - Movie, Tell the Story, Tearless Trauma, Sneaking up on the Problem.
- Specific issues - pain, weight, addictions.
- Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to aid communication and rapport.
- Law and ethics.
The course includes one-to-one and group practice. Course numbers are limited to ensure individual attention.
Level 2 requirements:
- Attendance at two-day course
- Minimum four case studies - including one self-study and one observed.
- Six hours supervision - offered one hour every two months.
- 50 hours practice - at least 20 clients, each session a minimum of 45 minutes.
- EFT International online test - 80% pass required.
Cost: £275. Book Level 1 at the same time for £25 discount. Deposit £150, balance payable one week before. Cost includes course manual, attendance and accreditation certificates, assessment of case studies including observation. Cost of online test payable direct to EFTi.
What other students have said:
"This course was on of the best trainings I’ve done in years. It was a great learning experience, and a great mixture of role plays and knowledge sharing. The immediate feedback after role plays from Janet really helped to sink the material into my own brain. Also this training gave me more awareness around my own personal issues that I am struggling with is invaluable to me." MD Psychotherapist
"Very relaxed – excellent environment for learning and sharing issues with like-minded people.” BV - Human Resources Manager
Hosted by Janet Broughton
A qualified teacher, with Qualified Teacher Learning & Skills Professional Status, a Fellow of the Society for Education & Training, MA Post-16 Education & Training Policy, PGDip Education Management, a teacher in Further, Higher & Community Education 30+ years & an EFT Trainer and DRU Yoga Teacher 10+ years, Janet is a Trainer like no other.