- Therapy Directory - Find a Therapist Near You>
- Kinesiology foundation course - 6 accredited modules -...
Kinesiology foundation course - 6 accredited modules - module 3 of 6
35-37 Bread Street
Outline for module three;
- seven new muscles; their tests, associated points, nutrition, and meridians
- switching on exercises - PACE
- zipping yourself up
- breast congestion technique
- psychological reversal
- stomach one for fears and phobias
- finger modes
- priority mode
- bi-lateral psoas and occiput link
- bi-lateral hamstrings and sacrum link
- sacral rock
- bi-lateral piriformis and jaw link
- figure of eight energies
- gait testing
Who can enrol on this course?
- No former qualifications are necessary. Anyone who wants to learn about the body’s energies, increase vitality, and experience balanced wellness.
- Practitioners in other therapies who wish to add kinesiology to their skill-set.
- If you wish to be a fully qualified systematic kinesiologist, then this is the pre-requisite to the diploma.
Included in the price;
- learn with Rosemary Tarrant, a Kinesiologist and tutor for almost 20 years
- an anatomy and physiology book sent after booking with list of muscles
- small to medium-sized group, so a good level of tutor/student time
- homework assessed by Rosemary
- full re-written manual in full colour
- nutrition test kits
- discount codes
- No formal entry requirements.
- This is the full pre-requisite course to the kinesiology diploma.
- Attendance is over six weekends. If you cannot make a weekend, call Rosemary to discuss a catch-up day.
- You will receive home study material, practical work, and assignments each month.
- Assessment by practical assessment and written assignments.
About Rosemary Tarrant
As a health practitioner in the Scottish Borders for the last 15 years and previously in Surrey I have built up strong relationships with clients and students. Kinesiology was my first modality and I trained in London. It ignited my passion for health then. It's power amazes me, it's simple and effective. I love adding new tools to my skillset.