Introduction to Indian head massage and medicine
An informative, yet practical workshop exploring the principles of Indian head massage.
By the end of the day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Explain the history of Indian head massage and the concepts of Indian head massage training.
- Discover what led to the introduction of head massage to the west and the UK.
- Recall wide benefits of Indian head massage and contraindications to treatment.
- A brief understanding of anatomy of the blood circulatory supply to and from the brain.
- Learn practical massage skills and be able to perform a basic Indian head massage.
- Some learners will be able to experience the benefits of an Indian head massage.
- Be able to define chakra and their roles in medicine.
- Explore progressive study courses available to expand knowledge further.
- Please contact Louise at Ascent for an enrolment form to reserve your place as spaces are limited
At the end of the day, you will receive a certificate of achievement. Six hours CPD.
You will be presented with a folder with all the course notes for the day's workshop in a presentation folder.
About Ascent Therapies
Penny Howell is a highly experienced Complementary Therapist and Tutor and worked in this field for over 25 years
A range of accredited 1 day 6 hrs CPD (FHT) are available at both Ascent Therapies & SPA Ltd.